What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Matt Stang arrested in federal mariuana bust

lol. i think that is a little too much scarface. Cuban immigrants? You act like you can pick em up at Home Depot and tell em to watch your shit. ???

Much simpler is Florida's crazy real estate market and all the empty condos half the year. Think elderly folks who live in FLA for the winter and their nephew greens out the house during the summer. No rent. Very little risk. Whole empty neighborhoods down there during the summer. Our jewish friends grow some good weed.

:thank you:

Jews coming down and building grow houses in their grandmother's condos? wut.

The Cubans running the commercial grow scene (for the most part) is fairly well documented after numerous grow ring busts and Fed sweeps.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
crazy shit going down..but honestly all this does is open up a huge market to be exploited and for existing NY dealers to drive up prices "because of that huge jayz drug bust duuuude..gotta do 80 an 8th now!'

177 lbs of pot...why the fuck would you ever let yourself be caught with more than 10? you dont need 177 lbs to make a decent underground living shit i could sell 5lb a month and make enough to pay the bills...these guys were on some rockstar million dollar greed shit...the DEA was probably salivating at all the property cars and cash they could steal...

the DEA is nothing but government paid THIEVES...anyone who thinks otherwise is naive..

Green lung

Veteran
Jews coming down and building grow houses in their grandmother's condos? wut.

The Cubans running the commercial grow scene (for the most part) is fairly well documented after numerous grow ring busts and Fed sweeps.

Yeah lol You look in the newspapers when there is a big bust you don't see Jimmy lebowitz or John greenbaum names. More like Jose Sanchez

dj digigrow

Dude I think your thinking of Mexicans lol

Nah over here in Fl. Its the Cubans...
Every other week they bust another one...
And there always stealing Power...:dunno: They should know that the electric comp. can catch that by now.... Its not worth it Pay the bill,, I guess if your running 10,000 watts you might raise a flag in a residential house, and your bill will be $600+... but still... DONT STEAL POWER!

B

Bazarocka

That Sucks

That Sucks

Bummer, BUT their lucky they were busted up their. Cuz in Florida they would BE in DEEP shit. :gday:
(and yea their in deep shit anyway) they got $$$ they'll handle it.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
$1k per 5kw of lights?

I think 11 lights is running me a hair under $4k.

damn where are you thats pricey? i got two close friends running about 5k in lights each with equipment and ones bill is around 1100 and the other is 1300...this is in oakland california...the most i ever ran was around 2400 watts and it costed me just around 250 a month...

i'm high and i'm making undocumented claims. i admit. i could really care less, as its just conjecture, and i think you are probably right ( :) ) buuut,

the cubans are the ones getting busted. Busted weed isn't sold weed. HA! like the viets in cali. They get popped all the time. No one thinks they are really putting out a significant supply.

signed devils advocate.

justwatchin

I think they are not growing in NY because of the Smart Grid system with all the smart meters supposedly being mandated in to be installed by 2011.These meters give information back every 15 min, can also tell by frequency signatures what was turned on and for how long.

'and freedom and the right to privacy being taken from us while we applaud'

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
can we talk about the effect on the end customer?

i got lots of friends in nyc that are gonna be real sad that their KB supply just dried up. or the prices will go up. probably gonna be paying top dollar for less quality weed for at least a few months, or until someone else fills the gap in the market this raid left.

dj digigrow

I think they are not growing in NY because of the Smart Grid system with all the smart meters supposedly being mandated in to be installed by 2011.These meters give information back every 15 min, can also tell by frequency signatures what was turned on and for how long.

'and freedom and the right to privacy being taken from us while we applaud'

You can get away with it by doing flip-flop so your running the same amount 24hrs a day!... or do it in a commercial spot..
I wonder if Solar would be a good way to get off the grid.. but i think a 10k op. would take alot of solar panels...

grow nerd

Veteran
damn where are you thats pricey? i got two close friends running about 5k in lights each with equipment and ones bill is around 1100 and the other is 1300...this is in oakland california...the most i ever ran was around 2400 watts and it costed me just around 250 a month...
Once you're on the 300%+ (max rate) tier every additional light/1000w-ish seems to cost about $300/mo extra. This includes any A/C's, dehumidifiers, etc.

aligee

Veteran
in cali go over your aloted kwh and expect to get fuced by about double damn PG&e is raking in the dough cali gots smart meters too now so paying your bill is all they want ...finished a 5k run @4 months bill was 5K =( ...