What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~~The Ladies Lounge~~

G

Great Grandma

Great Grandma

When my Great-Grandmother passed a few years ago, She had a stroke and had been rushed to the hospital. The doctor told us that it could be an hour it could be a day, but this was it and she was passing. During this time we had the ambulance take her back to her home, where she could be around her things and in her bed. Several people stopped by while she lay in the bed uncontious but breathing, with a very deep rattle in her chest. 10:00 that night while my sister and I sat at the foot of the bed and my mother beside her, a big deep rattle that was different than the rest started and Mom raised her up... At that very Moment she passed... we saw her face, her last breathe... my sister and I just looked at each other and we knew.... Later that night we were telling Mom about what had happend and she said that at that moment she could feel what was left of Grandma leave her body and go through her. She said, she thought she may have imagined it, but when we told her what we had experienced she was convinced it was Grandma...

So, to me it is somewhat of a comforting thought to hear of people being able to see what is going on at that moment... I really feel like Grandma would have been pleased at how everything went... oh and don't be too sad, this Incredible Woman was 94 years old :smile: Had a very full life, and had lost all of her children before she had passed... So, I am sure she was quite happy to be with spirits she had not been with in so long.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Gypsy! Gosh, I sure am glad you was ok, man... It is craZy how some folks just don't realize the true implications of their actions... That is truely unfortunate, was the girl ok? I bet you still have aches and pains from that one... It really is things like that, that make you know the important things in life.. Many, many things always, to be grateful for :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bartender, so sorry to hear that... seeing something like that will never leave you the same :petting:
I didn't witness it, but when I was 7 my next door neighbor friend, who was only 5, got killed by a van on the street we lived on... I still wonder how she would have turned out, I still have her obituary, and I can't help but wonder how that changed me as a person forever... ... makes me, incredibly grateful...

G

Saturday Morning....

Saturday Morning....

Thinking.....

I am a little stoned... done posted on a closed poll, posted funny pictures, now I must go locate a remote so I can record sat morning cartoons, so I am not in trouble when my kid gets up....
H3ad is out'a town... thinking about a movie today :chin: "bewitched" is playing,,,, but so is Batman!. if its up to the kid, it'll prolly be batman, yeah... Bewitched is probably gonna have to be a DVD later on, I used to LOVE that show, everyday after school, I'd go home and watch it, Gilligans Island and Leave it to Beaver...lol.. which was such a funny title, after finding out what beaver is slang for.. :biglaugh:

anyway... That's Today :wave:

Jenna

Morning :)

I used to love Bewitched! I can remember riding the bus home, racing in to catch it and being forced to practice the damn piano instead. My vote would be for Bewitched..... course you can't compare that to watching a guy in black vinyl. Something strangley appealing in that...but that's different topic. :wink:

Have a good day Ms. G

Jenna

G

course you can't compare that to watching a guy in black vinyl. Something strangley appealing in that...but that's different topic
you got that right :bandit:

so... :chin: choices, choices.... :biglaugh:

ok... then...

Batman it is.... LMAO

G

My very first erotic fantasies were of Batman :eek: Wonder what that means? :chin:

G

xxbluevelvetxx said:
My very first erotic fantasies were of Batman :eek: Wonder what that means? :chin:

That means we're all bringing Batman costumes to next years 420 cup!!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ms.Grat3ful said:
Thinking.....

Gilligans Island and Leave it to Beaver...lol.. which was such a funny title, after finding out what beaver is slang for.. :biglaugh:

anyway... That's Today :wave:

as Mrs Cleaver used to say "Ward I think you've been a little hard on the beaver tonight!!!" :biglaugh: :biglaugh: couldnt resist,sorry :smile:

G

lol..... :biglaugh: oh man.... lol.... batman suit eeh?... Haha....

Oh Mrs.B... That's Classic! :biglaugh: too funny, girl...

SkyRose

Uh yes. I remember a time when I thought the same thing. I always wanted to be "Bat Girl". There's just something dark and mysterious about a man behind a mask :jawdrop: :biglaugh: And my mother used to have a thing for the "Lone Ranger". :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

G

I always wanted to be (insert theme music from wonder woman)...... Wonder Woman!..

Something about that lasso and tying guys up and making them tell the truth, seems so empowering... :cool:

:smile: as a child I just loved that show... :D My kid even got me the Wonder Woman Barbie for my birthday one year.. I have seen a Batgirl one too. SkyRose, next time I'll have to pick it up for you... lol..

I hear they were making a Wonder Woman movie!.. Who do you think will play Wonder Woman?. I think Cathern Zeta Jones would be a good choice... :rasta:

G

LMAO @ Stankbud's Avatar!!...

You did get one of those bat suits, din't cha :smoke:

G

Well ya know I had to....still got that " first erotic fantasies were about Batman " line running thru my mind..........:sasmokin: Just kidding xxbluevelvetxx unless of course ya don't want me to be kidding....which case katzaye is gonna be pissed at me, she just don't believe there's enough of me to share. And she's right too. sigh

On a serious note, we're doing well with planning to be at the cup next year, just waiting for exact dates to be announced so we can get tickets booked.

G

stankbud said:
Well ya know I had to....still got that " first erotic fantasies were about Batman " line running thru my mind..........:sasmokin: Just kidding xxbluevelvetxx unless of course ya don't want me to be kidding....which case katzaye is gonna be pissed at me, she just don't believe there's enough of me to share. And she's right too. sigh

You're a perv my love. :pimp3:

But you are right, I don't believe there is enough of you to share, and I am a very selfish woman. :D

G

Ms.Grat3ful said:
I always wanted to be (insert theme music from wonder woman)...... Wonder Woman!..

My mom and I watched this show all the time when I was growing up. Mom would say "I wish I had her body and she had a feather up her ass. We'd both be tickled"
Makes me laugh still, thinking about it.

SkyRose

Something about that lasso and tying guys up and making them tell the truth, seems so empowering... :cool:

OMG... I had forgotten about that show. I used to really love it and what young girl didn't want to be Wonder Woman. Fly anywhere in my invisible plane, ricochet bullets with my wrists and YES.... the all truth telling Lasso was just the ultimate.

:joint: I think it's time to smoke one, climb aboard my invisible plane and go flying......... :abduct:

Hey, maybe I can use the Lasso on Red :D

G

:laughing: I dont think so.....because everyone know's underneath my handsome exterior lives....

and he cant be beat by nobody!Especially know golden lasso!
:wave: