What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~~The Ladies Lounge~~

G

hey ya'll........as my bud cough_eer aka Anita Bonghit stated, where are My Manners too?! :spank: ...................

I too would like to welcome one and all to the Women's Forum... I have bought some swifers' for the dustbunnies and a new tea maker for outkast... I do hope that you will take off your coat and stay a while... I have not been around a whole bunch lately as my mother is battling with a terminal illness, but with all these new and old faces showing up I had to take the time to Welcome You All to ICmag.... We haven't had a lot of action in here but with the new crew may come some new fun and ideas, please feel free to address them with me as I am always up for suggestions on how to make anything better'round this place.... :smoke: ...... :wave:tokemon & LivingLegend, howdy ... :wave:

Indigo, my wonderful friend Thank You as always for being so courtious and we welcome men folks as well... just as long as they behave:wink: well, mostly behave anyway:D

and lastly River, hey.... never too late my dear... we'll be along at sometime, it's just not as fast in this lil' corner of the forums as the main rooms... but hey that's not always a bad thing.... :wink:

:bis:Welcome One Welcome All.... let's Smoke a Bowl and have a Ball.... :bis:

See'Ya'round:bongsmi: ...................... :bandit: ...................:wave:

Last edited:

tokemon

oh,... and yes ur right. I'm a girl :wink: ... but i thaught: never mind if others think u got penis, so i didn't correct u, sorry.. :bandit:

greetings ya all... ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts