What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi and more from ACE

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Love those pinky hues on Panamanian´s :D

Love the variety of your garden pebble, would love to have that kind of garden of sativas!!

Can you describe the high´s of those Vietnamese strains, does the VB have more bodyeffect than the other one? Just a quick conclusion based on the floweringtime & plant structure :chin:

I am about to source some beans from my girlfriends dad, not directly, he would have heart attact if he knew his daughter is with white man. They should be some special varieties they did grow when still in Ethiopia, what I have gathered is that they aint authentic Ethiopian cultivars, but imported there from Central African country, cannot remember the name at the moment, but have been cultivated there for generations, so they surely have been acclimitized in Ethiopian enviroment :chin: Will report about these beans later if I manage to get ahold of them..

E

ElectroSticky

Pebble !!! otro + con energia positiva !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bien bien !!!!

q lindas plantas , el haze 19 y la angola se ven preciosas !!!!!!

:rasta:

pebble

Veteran
hi Herbalistic and ElectroSticky, be welcome :wave:
yea man, is really beautifull the Panama! smokin it, i smoke the roots of Panama and some Colombian
Herbalistic, here ar really masters knowin about it ;) i tell yu mi little experience
personaly, the most powerfull smell is VB.. and so far, VB is the first to show her pistils
to make a good report, i need smoke the same weed, since sun wake up untill moon goin to sleep.... this year, probably, i will do it with all
i did tasted Orient Express (Vietnam Black x Chinese Yunnan) very social weed, great to talk after lunch or dinner.. or playin a table game.. probably have some of VB..
Haze is sativa power lol.. only smoked, one spliff, after smoke many diferents indicas spliffs, and after some hours, i need to smoke another indica, cause i couldnt sleep.. the sativa high did come slowly and calm, but sudendly, mi head was goin around and around.. jajajajajaj
im learnin with all yu, about that sativas :D
i will be waitin yur Ethiopian reaport!! :bow:
guidance & protection

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely Pebble :wink:

I know you are in a busy season and the sativas arrived late in the year.... but Im glad you found a nice outdoor spot for them. Im sure they are going to explode in growth now in soil, especially after past rains.

I hope we can meet again soon friend. Best wishes!

dubi - ACE Seeds -

pebble

Veteran
hi all :wave:
pics from today.. finallly i could do it ;)
Angola, Malawi and Vietnam Black, star to flower.. the faster one, i think is Vietnam Black
Vietnam Black

Malawi

Angola

C

charlie garcia

they are doing great, have enjoyed first soil food to root well and now look so happy, congrats, is a pleasure to look at those.

Enhorabuena!

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
pebble said:
yea man, is really beautifull the Panama! smokin it, i smoke the roots of Panama and some Colombian

hola pebble :) como es eso de que te fumas las raices de las panama y colombianas? hehehehe...

hermosas plantas amigo :joint:

hola charlie, espero todo irie :) saludos

paz y salud

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Herbalistic said:
Love those pinky hues on Panamanian´s :D

It's a non selected panama from the new generation recently produced, red pistils should be a frequent trait! :smile:

Herbalistic said:
Love the variety of your garden pebble, would love to have that kind of garden of sativas!!

Can you describe the high´s of those Vietnamese strains, does the VB have more bodyeffect than the other one? Just a quick conclusion based on the floweringtime & plant structure :chin:

I am about to source some beans from my girlfriends dad, not directly, he would have heart attact if he knew his daughter is with white man. They should be some special varieties they did grow when still in Ethiopia, what I have gathered is that they aint authentic Ethiopian cultivars, but imported there from Central African country, cannot remember the name at the moment, but have been cultivated there for generations, so they surely have been acclimitized in Ethiopian enviroment :chin: Will report about these beans later if I manage to get ahold of them..

Vietnam Black and Nam Nah Trang are probably the warmest of the garden.
VB effect is one of my favourites, it's clear anti anxious social and warm.
Nah Trang is super clear and motivating, perfect weed to smoke while working in the garden. :rasta:

Good luck with the old ethiopian seeds, sounds very interesting!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow Pebble! :smile: they feel in heaven friend!

Looks like they are enjoying a lot the new place and past rains!

Excelente trabajo! :wink: Nos vemos prontito! dubi

pebble

Veteran
PazVerdeRadical said:
hola pebble :) como es eso de que te fumas las raices de las panama y colombianas? hehehehe...

hermosas plantas amigo :joint:

hola charlie, espero todo irie :) saludos

paz y salud

muy buenas :wave:
jajajajajajajajaja.. a lo que me referia PazVerdeRadical, es que cuando uno fuma esta hierba, esta fumando las raices de Panama, fumando la hierba de alli.. la hierba que desde hace mucho tiempo crece sola en las montañas (nose si me he esplicado)
lo que pasa es que mi ingles es un poco flojo.. jajajajajaj ;)
un abrazo muy fuerte a todos!!!
peace and love to one and all

pebble

Veteran
hi all :wave:
gettin hotter the sativa fest.. lol :mad: is burnin ;)
3 started flowerin,
Vietnam Black, smell so sweet and powefull

Malawi

and Angola

the 3

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

wow not more words :)
look like loving enviorement, all and each one
Hope Meao is having fun, as a friend said and I agree, lets do it for the sativa diversity
abrazos

scaramanga

Pebble you have a beautiful garden. The Sativas just seem so much more elegant and regal; great stuff man.

Te deseo una buena cosecha.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
sweet pebble friend :smile:

They are simply beautiful, wish you latest rains didnt destroy too much in your garden!

Best wishes bro. :rasta: dubi - ACE Seeds -

camacho31

jo pebble magnifico trabajo !!!!!!tanto fotografico como en variedad de expresiones sativa.la verdad esq es gratificante observarlas en tierra madre ,expresan de lujo :rasta:

no se si lo has citado por ahi pero q regimende alimentacion usas co estas sativas.como se comportan...cuenta me algo q soy mu cotilla :rasta:

mis mas sinceras felicitaciones!!!!!!!!

saludos.
:joint:

pebble

Veteran
:wave: greetins, thank yu all
Dubi, perfect each one ;)
Camacho, el regimen de alimentacion es: unos puñados de humus de lombriz y un puñado de aguano de murcielago
Vietnam Black

Malawi

Angola

Vietnam Nah Trang

Last edited: