What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

My pieces

My pieces

Here are a few of my own pieces as well as a couple I will be giving away in the monthly contests at my site!
*I ONLY smoke Bubblehash in the pipes!*
Enjoy!

:canabis: :eek: :joint:

hopefully I'll get ahold of a camera soon so I can get pics of the rest of the family including more chong glass and custom peices by Eternal Liquid. Recently been smoking alot of :

Happy Day, if anyone is a live music fan and would like any shows I have a pretty good collection :headbange :canabis:

G

Introducing Mr. Bubbles!

Introducing Mr. Bubbles!

My tried and true lil bubbler. Better than a pipe and more compact than a Bong. Great for fun on the run.

Blatant :wave:

G

Nice pipes everyone. Heres a bong my buddy just got.

Then we broke it in :friends:

Awesome thread. peace

gwfh1974

Ok here is OURS

Ok here is OURS

We got this from my sister and her ol man. :wink: He had bought it, she thought it was too long. :spank:
I love it :headbange & I got a killer deal :wink:
:headbange :headbange :headbange Hell ya I :smoweed:

G

79018973.jpg

2 ft

1g bowl

17mm thick

50 bucks

C

cobain420

Awesome pictures guys! This post has inspired me to light up a nice bowl!

Keep it up guys! ;)

fetanylking

devil lock i had the same one got it in colorado springs at the concrete jungle
it was yellow 3rd day we had it some goofy chick hit it and when she went to put it on the table she smacked the bootom ring on the edge and that was it 80 bucks down the drain but what can you do
i live almost by myself now so all i need is a sturdy hand piece
here it is nothing special but i love it as i have had it for close to 4 years now
longest i ever went without a break or crack

Here are a couple of pieces,i received the spoon from Blue and the pipe is very similar to her:the painting is a bit different and also the Roor bowl is not exactly the same but the pipes lookpretty the same and they smoke nicely,that's what i looked for when i bought the parts ;)
Buds are jlp's G13 bx F2,from the plant in the potm.
I love that spoon,it leaves a taste in your mouth that is very pure and enjoyable...an outstanding way to smoke!

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
Here's my glass bong I have used daily for the past 4 years. Had the one before this for 6 years. It's a Jerome Baker, yes I know they stopped making them, but she hits perfect and thats why I use her daily.

This piece I bought off of Seedbay back around June of 04' Its a bamboo bong with a very cool style bowl. It hits very well, I was surprised as I am spoiled on glass. It is airtight and gives a great hit.....
thanks Gypsy

Status
Not open for further replies.