What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

esbe's lines

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
i want to go where you are dubi bro!! that last one looks alive!!

but im also ok in my greenhouse, that i unfortunally have to leave now for 2 weeks :badday: holiday here we go :headbange
8344greenhouse_190707.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely greenhouse esbe! :canabis:

Looks sunny with plants growing happy :D

Enjoy the holidays friend! Here is a great place to stay in summer, but i also need a break, will go out for a week to the fresh and green mountains.

Have fun! dubi

M

mosca negra

Esbe & Dubi-- Super Fine! Your strains look tremendous... How about some smoke reports? Keep those outdoor pics comin'!!

Esbe- do you have a cot next to that greenhouse? Sure looks like a pretty place to take a snooze... I can feel the vibes from here!

Cheers! Mosca Negra

G

dubi said:
Esbe friend, i hope my lebanese and erdbeer purpurea finish so resinous! :yummy: Quality looks awesome for being grown outdoor at your latitude.

crippledcrow, we are testing some esbe's lines here in the south in a warm climate. If members of my collective are happy with finished product, we will distribute lebanese and erdbeer purpurea next year. Im sure many outdoor growers are going to apreciate good outdoor lines that can be easily finished in very northern countries like Finland or Denmark.

just caught this dubi and thanks for the reply bro, she is beautiful , that last shot of her is amazing. Like a pink grapefruit / blood orange. Very nice , simular to your panama line. :joint:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Here are the lebanese, 1st August.

Esbe, im very impressed with their progresses. Lebanese are very vigorous and uniform plants, colas are forming very quickly. The aroma is now evident, sweet and familiar, like fresh strawberries. One female is showing beautiful pinkish pistils.

G

very nice Esbe. Raco sent me a couple of those to try, once I run through the Lesbeki's and the Conchi's I think they'll be next. How did they do for you inside? Were they manageable? Looks like they'll finish in a reasonable amount of time. Beautiful plants, salute! Irie, Bud

G

Wow, those are some lovely big colas there dubi. Hang on, it's the 2nd of August and those look like they only have a couple of weeks left, now that is damn early!

I wonder if this Lebanese line is related to the legendary Upeper Lebanese Mountain cultivar that Rob Calrke said was one of THE finest smokes known to man?

Whatever the case, some very nices genes there esbe and full credit to you for preserving and sharing. I have a few of these Leb27 beans and was wondering how they do indoors. Anyone grown them indoors?

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ Don Budulero :wave:
Hey compadre,que pasa? :wink:
Tell Kanza (on my part) that the La Bekaa seeds that I sent produces both males and females.How does he know that they are hermies?
I planted 14,all germinated,one died.Out of 13,8 are females and 5 males:D
I´ve just located 7 females under a new 600 HPS bulb.The female #8 grew in a bucket outdoors until yesterday evening.We transpalnted her.She stinks of hash!!

dubi,
simply awesome!!
I have three females Leb 27.Started in a window,then kept under fluros for a while.They were attacked by spiders.They are susceptible to spiders!!
La Bekaa ones are not!!
Also put yesterday under HPS.Sorry no pics :D.They are quite uniform as well

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good work dubi n everyone else!

i look foreward to tryin out some of the 19 lines my buddy has from esben! hes growin some danish passion this year.
should be fun!

peace folks! n nice plants dubi.
bub.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Good day all! :)

High Bone, esbe, im very motivated growing the lebanese. They have definatly 'old' growing traits, aromas and growing structure, remember unknown plants grown here before the arrival of dutch genetics.She has lot of 'landrace essence', quite different to modern hybrids.

Budular, good luck with Conchi's, lebanese and others!

Hello British Hempire! I think leb27 is more an outdoor strain. I tried to move some lebanese clones to mother indoor room and they auto flowered, especially males, dont stop to produce balls (macho pelotero jejejejej like we said here). Im sure esbe can comment more about its indoor adaptability.

Yepa raco, so good to see you around friend! Bekaa's lebanese are looking VERY promising, loving her structure! Im glad to hear you had nice female ratio but be careful with hermies in this line when flowering advances.

I hope you find good 'pure' parental plants to reproduce her, the selected widow x Bekaa cross that psique and peys did is a candy! Very easy and fast to grow indoors and quite more funny and tasty than original widow.

Original Bekaa line had sometimes beautiful reddish colors (at least 2000's vintage) in the flowers that seem to transmit well to hybrids. Lot of breeding potential with Bekaa's lebanese, the cross with more domesticated esbe's leb27 should be VERY interesting, leb 27 should add to Bekaa's line earliness, uniformity and reduce hermie rates.

Hi Og Bub, I hope you enjoy fine esbe genetics. Happy harvests!

Here's a lebanese growing in a friend's house. She suffered water and feeding lacks during his holidays. Lebanese is showing beautiful pinkish pistils.

G

if i may, here are some of esbes royal dane outdoors at 55 north. these are the earliest plants i have ever had the pleasure of growing.. they were started early april and were ripe by the end of july.

now some danish passion, a little bit slower than the RD but still very early.

enjoy

phil_stone

Nice thread!

It's always a pleasure to grow Esbe crosses and see other growers discover the potential of these marvelous outdoor strains.

Peace, Phil :bandit:

Last edited:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks really nice jingles
esp this one
26336new_196-thumb.jpg

looks like a really nice yeilder too

i have some RD's in my garden but its a very late grow and it has only been in soil for 5 weeks
about 90 cm high but not gone into flowering yet
im looking forward to seeing the final yeild and how it smokes

Last edited:
G

Yeas, that Royal Dane is a very nive lady, and a big fat one too, looks to have great yield for a short plant. Esbe's lines never cease to amaze.

A mutual friend in Czech Republic has a fairly large outdoor grow on private land and this year has a few plants from seeds I sent him that I told him were early finishers and would be done by the first week of October as they did for me at 53N, things like Purple Skunk x Mighty Mite and La Nina x Fast Blast, and he also has some of esbe's lines growing such as the Leb27 and esbe's are so much further along than the others, it's amazing to see his pics as they look like two different times of year with exbe's looking well on the way with lots of buds and the others with just a few pom poms of pistils.

IO agree with what dubi says about the leb27 being suitable for outcrossing cue to it being an adapted, domesticated version of a landrace/heirloom cultivar. I think these types of genetics - ones that have been domesticated without any hybridisation are the best for breeding unique strains with no Dutch homogenous genes.

C

charlie garcia

Apart from some Morrocan seeds, I had never seen before so early lines.

My deepest respects Esben, job on these lines seem to have great on these early traits. Flowering at Dubis with 9h of night lenght is amazing

So promising genetics. Intrigued how they will respond crossed with some long sativas

Keep on the good jobs and vibes

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Sure!

I think esbe'lebanese is the fastest strain i've grown, as charlie said, only can remember something similar with moroccan kiff seeds, but moroccan is quite more variable, not only in growing structure and flowering times, also in potency and quality. Danish lebanese is very very uniform, perfect for outcrossing! Good one British hempire! :smile:

jingles, wow! It's great to harvest at mid July! They should autoflower for you to finish at mid July in your latitude. Please, let us know how is the smoke.

Here are some fresh lebanese budshots. :canabis: