What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

esbe's lines

E

elmanito

Young Danish Gold plants

picture.php

Namaste :canabis:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
My, this thread is a real treat! simply amazing plants ! Great work everyone !

Irie !

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome mriko,

It's great to see you around friend, hope everything is fine there!

We are working to produce the P3 generation of your mazari indica. I think we have found interesting plants to keep working with the line. Will keep you updated!

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Hey Dubi Bro ! :wave:

I sure feels good to be fully back in the canna-munity !
Glad to hear about your Mazar work, that's great news !

Irie !

I got some erdpurt x white widow freebees from dcf seeds, going to throw them outside soon.. growing in ireland... have some thyphoon 2

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
To see is one thing, beautiful, just beautiful. The work I have had the privledge to sample has no doubt been some of the finest! Great Job!

loko17

These are indeed beautiful girls! Can someone be so nice and tell me where I could get
Leb27 and erdpurt seeds? or perhaps help me choose something earlyflowering from Esbe's current selection on seedbay or some other site? I bought some HH and EG and even though some of them are 3m high they havent started flowering! It unfortunatelly looks like they wont flower on time and my hard work wont be paid off.:( If I had planted leb27 instead few months back id be smoking some beutiful buds instead of rolling joints with leaves ;(

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful manito, looks like they are enjoying the outdoor air and the soil. :smile:

Best wishes for flowering time!

E

elmanito

Thnx Dubi

Just harvest last week the Purple Peace with ripe seeds.This strain was a real purple one with a nice orange smell and pretty mold resistant too.

picture.php

Green pheno of Purple Peace

picture.php

Purple Peace purple male with a nice sweet fruity smell

picture.php

picture.php

Danish Gold F4 seeds

picture.php

Seeds also harvest from this pheno

picture.php

My little guerilla Danish Gold

picture.php

picture.php

Namaste :smoweed: :canabis:

bandit650

These Purple plants are amazing... It's a real must-have for every gardener and all of that should be called Geniuous Genetics :D

mitchell

UP theme ))) Im sorry but where to buy Leb27 seeds ? Also i need advice to hybrids for outdoor on my 57 north Mandala1 didn't ripen in their own 55 days flowering, only autoflowering

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
cheers mitchell, for your n lats i would adwise the nordic hybrids. among the hfh lineup, some of the super07 hybrids would perform good.

leb27 is not on the market atm, as far as i know... should be back for the 2014 northern outdoors..

mitchell

Wow great! Thank you for the answer. Im interested white super07 And what about pheno stability (all strains are big or some dwarf) , yield, and tolerance stable (averageTHC level)? Please send me price in pm im could buy about 100 seeds but did you have any count for male\female strains ?