What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Marijuana Users Being Turned Away From Cannabis Industry Jobs

PDX Dopesmoker

Violating laws and growing weed made my life.
Defiance is a good life = non serf,non tax payer.A

Violating laws, being inventive, living on the edge of conventional reality and exploring whats genuinely possible is what got mankind where its at, The Wright Brothers had to break all sorts of laws people thought was impossible, but they showed it wasn't and to this day everyone respects the fuck out of the The Wright Brothers.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
no but they would fire them if they came to work drunk.

im not sue I could do most jobs as high as a kite...

I agree Sifted,,,,
no high so leave the sat doms alone and smoke a spliff of cheese before you leave for work then when you arrive with the massive hump then bosses will assume your miserable like the other "straight" workers and leave ya the fuck alone,,not realizing your stoned:tiphat: ,,lol,lol,lol,,,,s2