What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Godbud x Jack H?

Vegetable.

Hi all, long time lurker finally made an account to ask this -

I've recently come upon some seeds that I'm told are a cross between Jack Herer and GodBud. I'm keen to dig through the genetics at some point, but was first wondering if anyone is familiar with / has heard of this cross before. It would be great to hear what should be expected working with these seeds.

:tiphat:

DsourDog

Never heard of them two crosses but be a good Sativa and Indica mixed Strain also the godbud would make it a faster flowering and shorter stretch but faster veg time atleast that’s my guess just from knowing the two strains grown alone so the selection of the Parents also means a lot since for example the godbud side could be recessive and be dominant in the mix so never know until they are tested , good luck man

Vegetable.

Thanks for the reply Dsour.
It's a pretty exciting cross! Infamous parentage on both sides, which is why I sort of expected someone to have tried it at some point. I think this will likely have to be a project that waits for a while, as I'll want to explore F2s for parent traits.

Latest posts

Latest posts