What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammerheads Sunset Sherbert X Amber Cookies

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
The Cbanana that I ran from Hammerhead he pulled because he said their was possible hermies it never hermied on me. And I abused the shit out of it.

Left the door open several times during night and let a ton of light in.

Under watered many times.

Pruned the shit out of it when I put it into flower. I am talking 2/3 of the plant was trimmed off.

Dropped the temp during night phase by 30 degrees.

Under lite.

Over nuted it.

Those are the ones I remember. Still no hermies at all.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Geez. That's why we hang here and not there - so we don't have to deal with all that. Same reason people spend more money on the same item from Target instead of Wal-Mart.

LOL.

Keeping doing your thing, Hammer. We all know better. :joint:

dank.Frank

Zapadra

Missed the drama. But agreed Hammer, it is your hard work and your effort and time. I guess I'm quick to give the benefit to guys I know not to be malicious. Fair game to your gratuity as well as expectation :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive always tried my best to fix any legitimate issue with my gear. If you come at me like a total asshat your not gonna get me to respond. If your an adult about it and can show me prof of purchase I will take care of any issues, Ive even sent gift packs along as well. I dont use IG PM system it's not secure IMO. Don't use IG to contact me.. I'm easy to find here on ICMAG.

Latest posts

Latest posts