What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai Chi

StrongTree

thai chi 3 weeks bloom
picture.php

Mountainkush

Beautiful plants guys, can’t wait to see how they finish.
I really find this one to be something special.
Third time growing out both of these ladies and they are both by far my favourites in the terp department. The Thai chi is like a savoury meal and the Lilly is a fruit cocktail for dessert!
Both take around 8 weeks too so was able to fit them in the tent as my last grow was finishing and should be done before I leave the country with enough time to dry.
About 5weeks in flower tent
Thai Chi in the back with Lilly(original delicatessen)in front
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
These are still chugging away, but are close to finished. The smaller one will come down next week and the bigger one with the mad fox tails will go another week or two probably...the yellow and purple colors are just spectacular this past couple of weeks. They smell nice, fruity and woody with a little incense. The buds are not filling out hugely but I cut a test branch today and it wasn't too bad for trimming. Seemed very Kali China-ish, as I recognize some of the shared traits of these crosses by now. :biggrin:

StrongTree

about 1 month blooming...cola took of like a rocket !...had to tilt the CMH light and give supplemental LED direct above...excellent odor.

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Mountainkush,

Really happy to see Tha Chi remains a staple in your garden, really pleased to know your selection finishes in just 8 weeks of flowering from clone, that's amazing for a direct Thai cross. The Lilly from Mario is really a lovely fruity punch, you have good taste friend ;)

Beautiful plants guys, can’t wait to see how they finish.
I really find this one to be something special.
Third time growing out both of these ladies and they are both by far my favourites in the terp department. The Thai chi is like a savoury meal and the Lilly is a fruit cocktail for dessert!
Both take around 8 weeks too so was able to fit them in the tent as my last grow was finishing and should be done before I leave the country with enough time to dry.
About 5weeks in flower tent

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking excellent so far StrongTree :)

Very healthy Thai Chi with bright resinous flower clusters, and the best is still to come! Thanks for the updates.

about 1 month blooming...cola took of like a rocket !...had to tilt the CMH light and give supplemental LED direct above...excellent odor.

View Image

orangina

Veteran
I have one in flower but gave it a bit too much nitrogen. So just a picture of the younger clone ;)

picture.php

Mountainkush

55 days and done
Got a bit more red this round, even on the stems. Did pretty well for a freshly rooted cut and no real veg time.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi orangina,

Glad to see you are also growing Thai Chi :)

You are right, this strain prefers soft feeding with nitrogen, you can prune her as much as needed indoors during growth stage to make sure you keep her size under control before the flowering,
she will stretch again strongly in early flowering due to her Thai blood.

I have one in flower but gave it a bit too much nitrogen. So just a picture of the younger clone ;)

View Image

StrongTree

Wow StrongTree! :D

Looks incredibly well developed and resinous for a straight Thai hybrid after only 40 days of flowering. Very promising female, love everything about Thai Chi :huggg:

yes Dubi ! very quick cut i got going here too... i saw how Mt kush's cut was running quick too. i found the resins were perfectly developed around 45-50 days on this one...tastes like really good SE Asian ganja...i do detect a welcome smell that was present in the HazeKC...and one of the HPHKC's...when this smell is present in a KC cross...i am reminded of the good old KaliMist that circulated here around 2001-2003

this plant tastes exceptional with very little cure time (...always a good sign)....it is potent and effects are very clean and uplifting...cerebral, energetic, inspires activity and motivated creativity.

first set of clones are now being flowered:biggrin:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
That's a pleasure to hear StrongTree :D

Those exotic incensey aromas from old Kali Mist fixed in Kali China is one of the reasons i like to cross Kali China with pure sativas so much (also due to her earliness, resins and quality of the effect from Kali China), especially when KC is outcrossed with Haze and this Thai, the outcome of both: Haze x Kali China and Thai Chi are heaven of incense :yummy: