What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Bangi Haze

enter sandman

They look very nice (all the images people have posted). I just got some Panama x Bangi Haze from seedsman and will be doing them outdoors next season...I also picked up a pack of Malawi. I smoke only sativa and have never gotten around to trying Ace's gear. It's going to be a fun grow season coming up.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome enter sandman :) And thanks for supporting our work! Are you going to try the fem or the regular versions ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You won't be disappointed, excelllent ratio of remarkable plants in Panama x Bangi Haze fem :yes:

Fronk

picture.php

Koondense

Veteran
Stunning bush!
Keep her open and well supported, your yield will be massive. Also prepare for the delicious smells ;)
Can't wait to see the flowers.

Cheers

Lotto

This underfed Pang is just starting to plump up. Will be as big as my forearm in 3 weeks. The smells, although diminishing a bit, are still quite strong.

Attachments

• 20210131_073710.jpg
    20210131_073710.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 20210131_073921.jpg
    20210131_073921.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 20210131_074330.jpg
    20210131_074330.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 45

nielson

My little Panghi girl! :dance013:

Feeding 8l nutrient solution with reservoir change every day (bucket is nearly empty after 24h) with EC now between 1.8 and 2, PH around 6 at week 7 (12/12) .
Plant was cropped/supercropped and is now at about 1. 7 m in height, filling about 1 m squared.
Buds already need support, they would fall otherwise.
The size of these buds is huge!

Light is 4 x QB96 elite.

Awesome genetics! Glad I took clones!

Attachments

• 567 (1).jpg
    567 (1).jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 567 (3).jpg
    567 (3).jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 82

Lotto

Super job Neilson. 1.7 m of mostly bud. You're in for a treat. Ran clones last year and keep discovering old jars, except this smoke never gets old.

nielson

Super job Neilson. 1.7 m of mostly bud. You're in for a treat. Ran clones last year and keep discovering old jars, except this smoke never gets old.

Hey Lotto! Thanks!
I am quite excited already! :)

I am not quite sure wether this phenotype will need 11 weeks...A lot of buds have developed brown Pistils close to 50 % I would guess. Also this plant grew extremely fast. Will check trichomes tomorrow.

Lotto

Nielson
Longest mine have gone are 80 days from first pistil. I've taken them at 70 but prefer the later.
All of mine had a strong late flowering. They mature quick under my lights, maybe too fast.

nielson

Nielson
Longest mine have gone are 80 days from first pistil. I've taken them at 70 but prefer the later.
All of mine had a strong late flowering. They mature quick under my lights, maybe too fast.

Thanks, good to know!
I am at 7.5 weeks 12/12 at the moment, so I'll maybe start with GHE Ripen today til week 9.5 and then start with water only til week 11 for a clean product.

hyposomniac

Thanks, good to know!
I am at 7.5 weeks 12/12 at the moment, so I'll maybe start with GHE Ripen today til week 9.5 and then start with water only til week 11 for a clean product.

Too soon, imho. You're already on the yellow side, and looking at 4 more weeks of minimal (0.5) N.. You don't want to stunt the yield of those monsters. Perhaps organic N, or ammo sulfate in small amounts for a couple more weeks, along with the Ripen, then you can control the amount and source of the N.

nielson

Too soon, imho. You're already on the yellow side, and looking at 4 more weeks of minimal (0.5) N.. You don't want to stunt the yield of those monsters. Perhaps organic N, or ammo sulfate in small amounts for a couple more weeks, along with the Ripen, then you can control the amount and source of the N.

The problem is that my mobile phone camera did automatically adjust the images regarding colour, light, e.g. But not in size! :yummy:
Therefore they are not as yellow as shown, but you are not totally wrong, they are a little low on nutes, because I did not want to apply too much ferts. EC around 2.0 is stil OK I would say, but obviously that monster could handle even more.

I was/am also a little nervous because of the increasing bud rot risk...

But from what I understand the calculation can not be that much wrong: Take around 11 weeks of 12/12, minus 7 to 10 days pure PH adjusted water, minus 2 weeks of GHE Ripen (= GHE recommended schedule) and you are approximately where I am right now.

Dubi, any suggestions? :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts