What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kentucky/Ohio Valley growers...

Ganico

Veteran
You Ky growers are lucky. Your laws are the best in the south. Under 5 plants is a misdemeanor, max of 1 year in jail and a $500 fine. That's decent compared to most other places.

steveoi812

KYHomeGrown said:
Sorry bout the loss cat fans. I was rooting for ya...I got tickets to that UL Uk Game...I cant wait!!!!!!!

Want someone to go with ya!???!!! I'll go if ya let be buy the other ticket!!! LMAO I wish

Oh and about the loss. Man the refs fucked us so good. we had that game. We came back 18 points to nearly beat these fuckers. One ref was on our side, the other ref, well, he can suck my big toe.

Ganico, yea we got it pretty good bro. I am over the limit but it really makes no difference. I have a friend that got popped with 5 pounds of quality smoke and he only got 8 years probation. 8 for 8 is pretty shitty but its better than jail, ya know what I mean?

KYHomeGrown

steveoi812 said:
Fuck UofL!!!!! UK ALL THE WAY!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

Hope you dont take offense my brother. Its all in good fun right? LOL

The eternal battle between UL and UK, you know how it is. :):):)

after that comment homie i might just not sell that ticket to ya!! plus its in the student section anyways!!

G

Ill be at the game also.... hopefully the Cards will pull it out. Will be smoking a couple fat blunts of Kali Mist in the car before the game. So if ya smell some burning buds KYHG just stop by and join the circle hahaha. :joint:

GO CARDS!!!!!!

Ganico said:
You Ky growers are lucky. Your laws are the best in the south. Under 5 plants is a misdemeanor, max of 1 year in jail and a $500 fine. That's decent compared to most other places.

can anyone confirm if this is true or not in louisville if i get caught with 5 or less in my house?

steveoi812

yep its a fact bro...never been caught and dont want to either...here is some state laws for ya....

Incarceration

Fine
Possession
Less than 8 oz (first offense) misdemeanor 1 year $500
Less than 8 oz (subsequent offense) felony 1 - 5 years $1,000 - $10,000
8 oz or more see Sale or Trafficking
Cultivation
Less than 5 plants (first offense) misdemeanor 1 year $500
Less than 5 plants (subsequent offense) felony 1 - 5 years $1,000 - $10,000
5 plants or more (first offense) felony 1 - 5 years $1,000 - $10,000
5 plants or more (subsequent offense) felony 5 - 10 years $1,000 - $10,000
Sale or Trafficking
Less than 8 oz misdemeanor 1 year $500
8 oz to 5 lbs felony
1 - 5 years
$1,000 - $10,000
5 lbs or more felony 5 - 10 years $1,000- $10,000
Sale to minor (first offense) felony
5 - 10 years
$1,000 - $10,000
Sale to minor (subsequent offense) felony 10 -20 years $1,000 - $10,000
Within 1,000 feet of school felony 1 - 5 years $1,000 - $10,000
Miscellaneous (paraphernalia, license suspensions, drug tax stamps, etc...)
Paraphernalia possession (first offense) misdemeanor 1 year $500
Paraphernalia possession (subsequent offense) felony 1 - 5 years $1,000 - $10,000
Any first conviction of a minor causes driver's license suspension for 1 year.
Any subsequent conviction of a minor causes driver's license suspension for 2 years.
Details

Possession of less than eight ounces of marijuana is a misdemeanor, punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine of up to $500. For subsequent offenses, the penalties increase to 1 - 5 years in jail and a fine of $1,000 - $10,000. Possession of eight ounces or more is considered possession with intent to sell and is charged as trafficking.

Sale or delivery (trafficking) of less than eight ounces is punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine of up to $500. The penalties for sale or delivery of eight ounces or greater are 1 - 5 years in prison and a fine of $1,000 - $10,000. Sale or delivery of five pounds or more is punishable by 5 - 10 years in prison and a fine of $1,000 - $10,000.

Any sale to a minor is punishable by 5 - 10 years in prison and a fine of $1,000 - $10,000 for a first offense, and 10 - 20 years in prison and a fine of $1,000 - $10,000 for a second or subsequent offense.

Any sale within 1,000 feet of a school is punishable by 1 - 5 years in prison and a fine of $1,000 - $10,000.

Cultivation of less than five plants is punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine of up to $500. For subsequent offenses, the penalties increase to 1 - 5 years in prison and a fine of $1,000 - $10,000. For cultivation of five plants or more, the penalties are 1 - 5 years in prison and a fine of $1,000 - $10,000. For subsequent offenses the penalties increase to 5 - 10 years in prison and fines of $1,000 - $10,000.

Possession of paraphernalia is a misdemeanor for the first offense, punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine of up to $500. Subsequent offenses are punishable by 1 - 5 years in prison and a fine of $1,000 - $10,000.

Minors convicted of drug offenses are also subject to suspension of their driver's licenses for one year for the first offense and two years for the second offense.

Hemp: This state has an active hemp industry. Hemp is a distinct variety of the plant species cannabis sativa L. that contains minimal (less than 1%) amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the primary psychoactive ingredient in marijuana. Various parts of the plant can be utilized in the making of textiles, paper, paints, clothing, plastics, cosmetics, foodstuffs, insulation, animal feed, and other products. For more information see NORML's Industrial Use section.

Marijuana tax stamps: This state has a marijuana tax stamp law enacted. This law mandates that those who possess marijuana are legally required to purchase and affix state-issued stamps onto his or her contraband. Failure to do so may result in a fine and/or criminal sanction. For more information, see NORML's report Marijuana Tax Stamp Laws And Penalties .
Also see Federal Laws

steveoi812

Oh and BTW the cards lost to fucking UMASS last night!!!! Travis Ford is the coach,,, LOUISVILLE SUCKS AND THEY WILL GET BEAT THIS SATURDAY, IF NOT THEN I WONT SMOKE FOR A WEEK...

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
..got time for a story..?..

..got time for a story..?..

...in the spring of 1986...in Dallas...I posted the NCAA basketball brackets at work...the texans asked me why I put that up there?...I said to follow Louisville to the championship...they said you have that much faith??..I said ..if I didn't have faith...I wouldn't put this fucking bracket up...fools... :fight:

highindahills

about the Dumpster strain the supposed story is that this dude lived near campus at O hio State and was up late at night when a car pulled up to a dumpster by his house he heard people throwing stuff in their and leaving in a shady manner he checked it out and it was plants and equipment the strain was saved from the dumpster and turned out to be killer and was named dumpster. .the clone passed around ohio for years that is called g-13 is tasty good herb but the real g-13 has been tested at over 25 percent thc and this clone sure don't seem that good. definitely a g-13 hybrid. folks in columbus are also calling the love potion # one the lemon g the love potion floating around is bomb

G

yeah,i remember that story from og...i think.dumpster is every bit as good as g-13,if i had to pick it would be dumpster because its a good strain for bubble hash.lemon g,lol whats that stand for?the love potion is nice,but i would still pick dumpster,over alot of strains right now,because the batch i had was a skunky/hash taste with a racy paranoid high at first and then it went 2 a nice body buzz and you would be ready to crash for the night.

enjoi_skater

ohio has real good herb man. im north. lemon g, jack herer, jack herer x sensi star, sensi star, gunk, strawberry cough, c-bus sour diesel along with nyc sour deisel, durban haze, columbus gold just to name a few going around here. c-bus gold is overrated imo.