What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cookies Kush

Holeshot

Cookies Kush( Girl Scout cookies X Rolex og .She is 8 weeks and very resinous . She will spend the next week or so in the sun to finish.very minty with a hit of that cookie dough . She is a lung smasher, very heavy strong head and body slam.Highly recommended .

Last edited:

Holeshot

Cookies kush

Cookies kush

Hey Vanilla, cookies kush is a very good strain. Not the hugest yields , but top Quaulity meds.The resin production is outstanding , all the leaves are just saturated with trichomes. It has an great minty , cookie dough smell . Very strong pungent when touched . And when you do touch it( that shit ain't coming off your fingers or clothes quickly) . The smoke is very thick and hammers my lungs, on exhale the taste is very minty. The effects hit straight away, instant hit behind the eyes and relaxed shoulders.If picked around 8 weeks , it can be quite racy. Left until 10 , it has more of the Heavy sleep mode. Overall everybody loves the cookies. I have heard some bad reports about Barney's , This strain has had no issues with Hermi and seems to handle everything I throw at it. It Clones very easily and grows at a good rate. Highly recommended .

meizzwang

B@rney's F@rms feminized cookies kush has proven to be a winner for me...so far at least! Yield is great, but beware, it stretches like crazy! Individual buds are medium to small in size, but they're dense and there's so many of them! Aroma-wise, upon breaking some fresh resin glands, there's a kushy, pungent earthy-skunk smell followed by a crystal clear, LOUD sweet lemon smell! The lemon terps. remind me of Ace's panama, except even more pronounced. Grow-wise, the clone I have is a little bit sensitive to nutes and needs careful attention until it gets bigger. Once it takes off, it's as easy as any other plant. Nice frosty nugs when seen in person, pic doesn't do this variety justice:
37177243724_0226a77f26_c.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts