What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GG#4 x C99.

gmanwho

Veteran
been away for a bit. they still are all in veg. about to do a few transplants soon thou.

i have 2 that started on there own that are like 15day into flower. but i do not know what they started from. 3 possibilites.

few weeks will have photos.

gmanwho

Veteran
green thumb still on the back burner. im an ass, i looked at them yesterday an was like, i should up pot them. then put them back in the flood tray.... some have shown sex

working on a 4x4 to run some seeds. these will be first.

over the summer at a few maine festivals i must have handed out, sold, or bartered 50-60 packs with 20-25 seeds in them. hoping to hear more feedback next season

soon... temps are right

gmanwho

Veteran
Honest, 7 gg4 x c99 just went in flower. then 1 unknown xc99 into flower. then a patient of mine has 4 x c99 . i will update with my definite gg x c99.

mine are in a trial tent under some new led's. never grown with led's. so i hope they dont disappoint.

so sorry for the delay.

***updated** 4/21/17. so i put the 7 cuts in a new untested tent, i setup specifically for going thru seeds. untested led cob's i built. they got hit with broadmites from some clones that came in, then on top of that i fucked up the timer. the broad mites i got under control. but the timer fucked up everything. they would have been in stasis for weeks. soooo some og s1 seedlings went in the tent. that timer was replaced to say the least. very confusing timer.

i have clones of them. i really suck cause i want to see these in action, but yet i dont want to give them a space in the prime real estate flower rooms till i know that they are worthy. everything tells me the are. sure some of u can understand while others wont...

Last edited:

~star~crash~

Honest, 7 gg4 x c99 just went in flower. then 1 unknown xc99 into flower. then a patient of mine has 4 x c99 . i will update with my definite gg x c99.

mine are in a trial tent under some new led's. never grown with led's. so i hope they dont disappoint.

so sorry for the delay.

hey gman .i got it going on too! this is the 1st ripe one from my garden project plant ...peace

gmanwho

Veteran
just throwing this one up. while the exact father on this one is not known. it is potentially a gg x c99. pic is of a single branch

this was a seed found an grown by one of my patients. first grow. there are 3 other seedlings started from some gg i had given them. that batch was from the room that was pollinated.

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Well if you are only going to get 1 plant out of a pack of seeds a male like that is what I would want. I have made lots of seeds in my day and that boy meets everything you looking for. Damn look at the balls on him and his structure is excellent.

gmanwho

Veteran
americangroer. ya i guess with only one option it wasnt so bad so far. wouldve like to had a chance to pick, even if this one ended up being the choice. nice to have a decision.

please post up the findings

gmanwho

Veteran
edited post #4 with first full flower update. larger structure photos did come out to good. only left with close ups..

Americangrower

Veteran
americangroer. ya i guess with only one option it wasnt so bad so far. wouldve like to had a chance to pick, even if this one ended up being the choice. nice to have a decision.

please post up the findings

I will indeed. I have grown quite a bit of c99 from seed not Wally's but Grim's, JLP and Heaths I can tell that your male is a keeper.
I was not a big fan of C99 high a lil to daytime for me, but it makes a fantastic breeder.

Americangrower

Veteran
Hey Gman out of 10 GG x C99.. 9 fem 1 male but he is a keeper, he is up stairs putting them on the glass...yep cup of water pollen collection. I would have liked to leave him in the male tent but he started dropping and theres like 10 males in there so I didn't want pollens crossing.

I will snap some pics of the GG xC99 on monday...hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend