What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story

Scrappy-doo

Great job TNT! Looks like the fire alien kush gave her a nice frame and the d fattened her up. What does she smell like? I see a lot of mom in those buds. Overall shape of that cola is a spittin' image.

TnTLabs

ive only ran her once and im about to run her again together with ChemFak x BHB3K..
anyway, i was very impressed as she was one of the best yielders, 2nd fastest after the Bubbas Gift x SFV2.0.. nugs were rock solid, very resinous.. not very colourfull.. dullish green colour.. taste is very coffee, earthy chocolate.. nice and thick smoke.. heavy indica vibez
i have 2 keeper phenos that are similar.. one is a touch more indica stout, the other stretches about 1.5x so perfect for sog etc...
i will be running them again to get to know them better!

TnTLabs

SS199
(Sleestack/Skunk#1 x C99 - F5)

picture.php

EDIT:
This is just the main cola, the whole plant is about a meter high, with many side branches, i will make better pics of her before chop so one can get a better idea,.. but she´s a monster i can tell you!

Last edited:
G

Hi guys!About 4 weeks .Topped and flushed a bit.The population was thinned also...

Temperatures 27-42 C !Humidity 37-63%.

Vertical pairs from left : pddx bhb3k,bhb3k,a.kush x bhb3k ,cff x (gg4xfak).The purple pot possibly a boy...
picture.php

pdd x bhb3k
picture.php

bhb3k
picture.php

amnesia kush x bhb3k
picture.php

cff x (gg4xfak).This one was affected more from strong soil.Seems to be over it.
picture.php

Have a nice weekend!

Last edited:

TnTLabs

great stuff syd.. you have your green mojo back again by the looks of it...
they look happy and the new growth is perfect..
good job!

G

Thanx man!Got two more( amnesia + pdd) on the balcony that's just been transplanted and LST'd.More pics next week!Buenos!

:tiphat:

Last edited:

rockymountainJ

Thanks guys!!! They will all go to 5 gal bags in a few weeks. I like to have different layers of roots. I like this method too, because then hopefully I can cull any males before up potting again. I have been at the lake playing with my kids last few days..... can't wait for lights on!!
Cheers friends
Rmj:tiphat:

TnTLabs

so, its taken a while and i was already dreading the package got lost, but alas THE SEEDS HAVE ARRIVED AT ICMAG HQ and so the saga can begin..
:stocking: :xmastree: :tree: :underwater: :sumo:

TnTLabs

on the to do list...
Seeds of Africa Project
thanks to HSO for the hook up..
watch this space! more infos on this coming soon !.....
picture.php

:thank you::tiphat::woohoo:

rockymountainJ

Nice!! When I was a teen I always had my eye on the Malawi gold high times always talked of in the 90s... can't wait to see what ya have there!!

TnTLabs

Amnesia Kush x PU/ChemDD... (not named yet)
picture.php

i think its time for a transplant lol
she´s ready to be flipped.. she is still in a 2 Gallon
:woohoo:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
a pic of my ams,,in white cups at the back along with 6 from another breeder,,,,
10 out of 10 sprouted including the one i put into same cup as another ,,,
put in just under a week later then the other varietys to ensure no mix ups with the connoisseur varietys,,,,,
happy and healthy babies at present in light mix and under a 300w cfl,,water only!,,,,,,s2