What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Sunshineinabag

oakledge park full of folks.....nonone is distancing...which at first im kinda happy they aint being so easily drinking the hype koolaid......then again i realize this may be another im too lazy to listen to commen sense...........
I did get a great laugh watching the biden fiasco lmaop! MERIKA! America dont have blacks, we have americans.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
<too lazy to listen to commen sense>

That can be taken 2 ways:

1. Too lazy to listen to con men since... <<-- I like that one
2. Too lazy to listen to common sense.

A

anoydas 666

so these two low life's in oz wait for a wheel chair bound man to withdraw cash n then grab n run, love to see the bastards fixed right up.
picture.php

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Three day weekend.

Fantasy: Three days of sleeping in, toking up, and relaxing. View Image Yeah!!!

Reality: Three days of helping the missus move a pile of dirt from over here to over there. View Image

I love living in the country!

The missus and I were filling carts with dirt and dumping them on the garden (we didn't have the dirt put there like a sane person would because the yard was too wet and the truck would have got stuck for certain).

It was our third day of this under the blazing sun and we had moved maybe a third of the ten yards. One of our neighbors noticed and brought his Bobcat over to make short work of the rest of the pile. There was much rejoicing. :whee:

Gry

Veteran
When I think of some of my buddies in a chair,
I feel serious concern for those kids.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I love living in the country!

The missus and I were filling carts with dirt and dumping them on the garden (we didn't have the dirt put there like a sane person would because the yard was too wet and the truck would have got stuck for certain).

It was our third day of this under the blazing sun and we had moved maybe a third of the ten yards. One of our neighbors noticed and brought his Bobcat over to make short work of the rest of the pile. There was much rejoicing. :whee:

One word that is dear to my heart is hydraulics. I do that kind of stuff all the time. :biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
When I think of some of my buddies in a chair,
I feel serious concern for those kids.

yeah, need a couple of healthy fucks to pretend being handicapped in that area. being in a chair does not mean one is helpless though.:biggrin: give those damn punks something to worry about...

A

anoydas 666

yeah, need a couple of healthy fucks to pretend being handicapped in that area. being in a chair does not mean one is helpless though.:biggrin: give those damn punks something to worry about...

he has cerebral palsy. they caught the bastard that grabbed money.

A

anoydas 666

great overcast day, rough out to sea so no fish today. 5pm n near dark already.

A

anoydas 666

yer a lucky man, now we use high priced elec to heat the houses. dumb arse pollies.