What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Darlins Net

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Since no one is talking about this cut I'm gonna bring some light onto this honey.. This is GG#4 x DMT also known as Darlins Net. I believe this cross was made by paladin420. Named was dubed after Smokin Joes Mother-In-Law..As far as I know not many people got the seeds. I'm not sure how many different Phenos are going around but his 1 is gold..Every plant I have run is outstanding. For all those running this cross please post all the phenos going around. I'm sure we all would lov to see them,.

Here are some pics to get you all started. This is #3
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Since no one is talking about this cut I'm gonna bring some light onto this honey.. This is GG#4 x DMT also known as Darlins Net. I believe this cross was made by [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]paladin420[/FONT]. The [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Named was dubed after Smokin Joes Mother-In-Law...[/FONT]As far as I know not many people got the seeds. I'm not sure how many diferant Phenos are going around but his 1 is gold..Every plant I have run is outstanding. For all those running this cross please post all the phenos going around. I'm sure we all would lov to see them,.

Here are soem pics to get you all started.
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

I've got 4 of my GG4 leaners vegging & took a bunch more cuts off her to get the mom replaced (to big lol ) & pass some onto my kid . gonna take one & put it in with the dad i kept too . make some F2's .
you like the DMT leaner ? you'll love the GG4 leaner . :biggrin:

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm looking for things that are not leaning towards the Glue.. I have plenty of Cultivars like that.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How'd I miss this 1? Anyway , yeah duck has the same cut as you have HH.
I'm wondering how many phenos are in this x also. We hope to get these beans spread around to enough folks for some pheno searching to take place. Ya never know what may be lurkin in the dankness :smoke:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know? I have the same DMT pheno that dan has/had I don't know if he kept it. He likes the GG#4 leaners more pics above..

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I passed it out to a few then culled it . i'd personally rather grow the #6 pheno (gg4 dom) i've still got my male too , going to try & make F2's at some point .

i've got 4 #6's going into flower in a couple weeks , i'll get pics up here when theres something to show .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Evveryone loves this 1. Have had requests for her. Maybe should try your #6 someday. Most of the things that stay or go is from the feedback I get.. I'm easy to please. My personal smoke sdubb s1#100 will never go anywhere..

this 1 will come down in a few days

Attachments

• DSCN2130.jpg
    DSCN2130.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 127

DemonTrich

Veteran
is the darlins net available from the seed pac crew or GLG? their somewhat local. iirc I saw some DN clones floating around a few months ago, but missed the chance to grab a few. I run GG#4 as well as sfv og x dmt, the latter has a very distinct lemon smell to her, and of course the Chaos, which is awesome.