What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain descriptions

H

Hazeseeker

Hi Dubi,
That would be great to see it available up on the bay, id definately grab a pack, i like the description of the high being a nice happy effect, do you think it would do well to cross it with Oldtimers Haze or possibly even Neville's Haze?

Peace
Hazeseeker

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Hazeseeker, as Dubi has said probably the cross beetween a nice sativa female will be a Sativa 100% with shorter flowering!

Right now, I have 4 Mexico Verde Limón x Nepal Highland a 100% sativa cross. Courtesy of Charlie Garcia thank's!!

A male!

See ya! :wave:

rabid

Sylacauga said:
Michaocan Verde Limon x Panama Red ...hummm?
:canabis:
^^^:yeahthats ^^^

Looks great Ras Pablo. Now I know what I'm missing:)

Unfortunately Ace has no more Verde Limon so I'll have to settle for the 2 Panama packs :rasta:

Last edited:
dubi said:
Good day Hazeseedker,

I think you are talking about same strain: mexican michoacan 'verde limón'

It's a fast flowering (10-12 weeks) mexican strain, inbred in spain a few generatios. Potency is not very high but high quality effect, very happy effect. It's a great sativa to cross with other stronger long flowering sats and reduce flowering times in hybrids without add indica genes. Indeed is one the sativas used to create CBG's Destroyer hybrid ( thai x mexican/colombian genes ). If people is interested on her, maybe we can talk with Seedbay staff to upload some packs.

Hey Dubi,

I would be also interested in the Michoacan please speak to Seedbay..lol Thanks,

Mota

Nirrity

dubi said:
...Brasilian northern sativas that produces one of the clearest and cleanest experiences of cannabis world – only compared to certain African sativas...
Hola dubi! Could you please unveil what particular Africans do you mean?
Kindest regards

grandsrin

hi,
i was searching in differents post , wich ace strain will make me laught the more.
i havent found wich one is the beast .Banghi, congo?? :jump:

Im growing some panama at the momment, but i dont think it s the best one to make me laugh!

GS

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hazeseeker said:
Hi Dubi,
That would be great to see it available up on the bay, id definately grab a pack, i like the description of the high being a nice happy effect, do you think it would do well to cross it with Oldtimers Haze or possibly even Neville's Haze?

Peace
Hazeseeker

Good day Hazeseeker,

As we commented in other thread, crossing a long flowering haze with a good mexican is a good way to add happier effects and to reduce haze flowering time without indica genes in the mix. There's a famous mexican haze clone in Holland, it's a very nice smoke.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Sylacauga said:
Michaocan Verde Limon x Panama Red ...hummm?
:canabis:

Our highly worked Panama hybrid has great potential for outcrossing.

It'd be interesting to cross her with other american sativas like guatemala, new colombians and of course a good mexican. :smile:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Ras Pablo said:
Hazeseeker, as Dubi has said probably the cross beetween a nice sativa female will be a Sativa 100% with shorter flowering!

Right now, I have 4 Mexico Verde Limón x Nepal Highland a 100% sativa cross. Courtesy of Charlie Garcia thank's!!

See ya! :wave:

Lovely Mexican x nepalese male, Ras Pablo :smile:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nirrity said:
Hola dubi! Could you please unveil what particular Africans do you mean?
Kindest regards

An early harvested angolese, a good congolese or a strong zamal, they all have unique clear motivating effects, hard to find outside africa, a correctly matured NE brazilian is amazing clean and up too.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
grandsrin said:
hi,
i was searching in differents post , wich ace strain will make me laught the more.
i havent found wich one is the beast .Banghi, congo?? :jump:

Im growing some panama at the momment, but i dont think it s the best one to make me laugh!

GS

High grandstin,

Yes, both Congo and Bangi Haze would be 2 nice choices. Meet with good friends in a friendly relaxed place and enjoy the weed with an a open silly-innocent attitude :smile:

Have you tried the panamas?

Last edited:

grandsrin

To Dubi
yes i put them in soil 2 weeks ago, 2 don' t sprout, one dont' grow it has only the 2 cotyledons.and i kill one :cuss: .
They grow near flo f2 and they are realy healthy,one is twice bigger than the other one .

I made the soil
60 % potting soil
20% perlite
10 % worm casting.

and i put 2 tbs dolomite lime,2 tbs fish bone (for P), 1tbs melasse (K) for evry 3 liter of soil.
I veg them for 12 days now :muahaha:

I have no camera at the moment , i will try to catch one.

His some one has some soil reciep!!

GS

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
grandsrin said:
To Dubi
yes i put them in soil 2 weeks ago, 2 don' t sprout, one dont' grow it has only the 2 cotyledons.and i kill one :cuss: .
They grow near flo f2 and they are realy healthy,one is twice bigger than the other one .

I made the soil
60 % potting soil
20% perlite
10 % worm casting.

and i put 2 tbs dolomite lime,2 tbs fish bone (for P), 1tbs melasse (K) for evry 3 liter of soil.
I veg them for 12 days now :muahaha:

I have no camera at the moment , i will try to catch one.

His some one has some soil reciep!!

GS

Good day grandsrin,

New Panama seeds are very fresh, you shouldnt have problems germinating them. How are you germinating them?

Soil mix sounds good and balanced. It should work perfectly. Best wishes!

ker2noir

Hi,
I recieve one lovely china girl (three seeds). Very amazing :yoinks: leaves
Short size also.After discovering a root bound 1rst flowering week, i decided to put the plant in a bigger pot. Since that the flower production is stopped. But, seing the roots emerging fron the bottom pot, i tkink the plant concentrate his energy.
And also a angolaxppaki(fem) (freebie ace) Three weeks flowering. No flower during 2 weeks of 12/12. And now it goes quickly.
Will update end of flowering time.
ker2noir :D

forehead

Great selection of fresh genetics! really interested in a few(all of em really) of these as soon as I can figure out how to obtain some.WHatever mentioned to me tha you had some cool gear so i popped in to to check it out. The Panama is a must !

Nirrity

dubi said:
An early harvested angolese, a good congolese or a strong zamal, they all have unique clear motivating effects, hard to find outside africa, a correctly matured NE brazilian is amazing clean and up too.
THanks! I know it's hard to distinguish highs in words but what's the differencies between such angolese/congolese and Nah Trang/VB as they are both were described as clear and motivating?

B

BeAn

Just found this thread, wish i had found it earlier..my questions are answered.:D..thanks Dubi.:yes:

The MexiHaze i smoked in the Dam was really good, smelt like thick chain oil... :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts