What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Minions of the Dark

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Personally, I think I'm gonna cut a bunch of clones off my twisty GQ.... run about 5 or 10 at one time for my next batch.... the shitty clamp slipped on my T5 and the cable let loose... burned what it didn't crush..... [insert sad face here]

I cut 4 clones off my budding Goblin Girl just to save the genetics.... I have 2 beans left and I plan to herm one and pollinate the other to make some more Goblin seed.....

pure1

Personally, I think I'm gonna cut a bunch of clones off my twisty GQ.... run about 5 or 10 at one time for my next batch.... the shitty clamp slipped on my T5 and the cable let loose... burned what it didn't crush..... [insert sad face here]

I cut 4 clones off my budding Goblin Girl just to save the genetics.... I have 2 beans left and I plan to herm one and pollinate the other to make some more Goblin seed.....

how's the stretch & yield on the goblin queen?

X

X_man

Well now, lets get this thread rollin'

small GoblinGirl bud and more

Attachments

• GGfrost.JPG
    GGfrost.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 33
  • GG_61days.JPG
    GG_61days.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 29

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Mine aint that purple yet... but fingers crossed.... the smell is unbelievable... Great lookin girl X.

X

X_man

and some Ravnus pics.

just an observation from this grow.

the GoblinGirl took everything I threw at her as far as amendments and teas go

The Rav and GQueen showed some definite leaf burn though.

GG is my favorite so far. She's a baddd bitch.

Attachments

• Ravnus flowers.jpg
    Ravnus flowers.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 32
  • ravn_bud.jpg
    ravn_bud.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 28

Cougartex

ICMag Donor
Not too much stretch on the goblin queen. Havnt gotten to cut her down yet but she did top herself. Two heads are better than one.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Whenever I gather the testicular fortitude, Halo (which seemed to like being cut) is gonna be pushed as far as I can..... I'm thinking a 64 topper..... need a tomato cage or two to arrange things..... I'm workin it out in my head on how to make this dream a reality....

just imagine.... a plant with 128 tops..... is it even possible? at that point would it be like NO tops? .....

I simply have to know.....

tumblr_lt8rim_Tsmq1r4ghkoo1_500.gif

Ironhead2

Here is those shots of the Dark Goblin.. Lookin mighty fine and tasting even better. This shit will knock you on your ass with an intense stone that ends with a nap every time. Coiuldn;t be happier to have her in my stable.

2664B98C-71D3-4717-8F4C-D57B249B0950-3031-000003614C48D665_zpsde88a836.jpg

B3102EF7-A395-4AE7-9918-25F1B113A6A8-3031-000003613699EB60_zps88786071.jpg

Still gotta sort through these, but this is what I found just trimmin the first zip of the Dark Goblin.. I'm sure there will be lots and lots more as I finish trimming and break up the nugs. I'm gonna have my hands full next. ;)

67DE44D0-AD65-4A9B-999D-B6DC284BF8F6-3031-0000036167171381_zpsb84138d9.jpg

Gold Hill Ganja

Veteran
Going to try and show you the nocturnals at harvest. She was very pretty with burgundy and purple even some red it's excellent pretty much shed all the leaves she self very easy trimming.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Damn I gotta move..... need more space.... I loved my noc till it threw balls.... I'm stretched so thin on space that after I replace what was crushed by falling light I cant even think about clones.... what I need is more teens and less clones, but the teens took the most damage.... luckily my twisty GQ was untouched....

Check the grommets holding your cables brothers.... issue I'd never even thought of, but the dam things can slip... lesson learned, I'll always crimp em when I take em out of the box, brand new light damnit.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So no ones has any DQs or DCDs going?? I loved them great taste and buzz...

Those were old runs.
Are the DQ's Dion queen or Dark Queen?
Still have beans of all 3, but the herm issues have Dark queen and DCD mothballed.

I grew 2 DCD, both male -- die die die
Got busy on other stuff and never tried again.
Gixer sure thought a lot about DCD, but lost the cuts. :(
Blue city diesel itself is some dank purple weed.

Hoping the recent 'Minion city diesel' breeding -- Purps x Blue city diesel hit a home run.
Still heavy mendo purps without the inherited issues.

Darktimes

Seafour..how long did ur ravnus and halo 2x take to germ ? I put 20+ seeds. straight on soil its been 4 days and nada.. The seeds seemed small to me.