What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the show...........

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
you only had one pheno of the Stardawg x TK ? was it a keeper?

You said 1.5 gallon pots... seems like you get about anywhere from 1.5 -2 oz per pot from the smoke reports...

what is your average on your moms/keepers?

do you run the keepers in bigger pots? or Everything is flowered in 1.5 gallons?

sorry for all the questions... I love your setup...

Planning for a scrog to finish off my growing career at my current house...

might be some PM's coming your way...

A

Alone

Sweet castout! I got some Chemmy Jones beans to testout and I couldnt be anymore stoked after reading your report on a strain thats kinda similar. Thanx for sharing your steller perpetual garden with us. Once again..you and TOH killed it.

KONY

Veteran
has your water changed? city or county coulda changed from chlorine to chloramine or started adding something else to their treatment program.

R

Revvv

Heyyy!!! Agent Orange got soo big..lol..last weighed at 80lbs and he keeps growing haha but yea we miss you guys and glad to see things are still ok! Luvin your smoke reports too,,def fun to read, Mmmmm a cornucopia of flavors! i like that one!! but yeh i havent been online since back then but YM420 is still a member here and we are same ole still doin glass here and there, the TRI is a great gal, you guys are too kind and sorely missed!! Good hearted ppl always prevail and sometimes the lord gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers! keep it rockin coco cutie!!!!