What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

300w LED + Alien Blackberry grow

How many of these would you recommend for a 3x3? Can I contract you to build some panels? :)

EDIT: Wow, I just specced one of these out at the site and it's about $1k. That isn't too bad. It's exactly what I want though, a 3' long strip light that is 300W. I would love 2 of these for my 3'x3'!!

you could get away with 1 but i'd recommend 2 for even light distribution.. wish i had free time to build some panels for you. love to build another led fixture to hang over my plants. just don't have the time now.

it's a matter of quality over quantity. you might get more watts in those chinese manufactured but who really knows what leds your getting. there is also the quality control factor of whoever is building it.

there are some alien blackberry in 1 gall pot on the left hand size for size reference.

Attachments

• IMG_2953.JPG
    IMG_2953.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 36

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
i don't think i can pick just one. :dunno: :D

what's your favorite?

P0P3Y3

Definitely interested in this thread props on building ur own.LED good.job and I'm definitely interested in the alien Genetics can't wait to see flower pics

i don't think i can pick just one. :dunno: :D

what's your favorite?

i grew some kush that had some crazy dark purple nugs. really liked the look and smell. i'm currently flowering several strains right now. i got alien blackberry and blue widow in veg right now.

Definitely interested in this thread props on building ur own.LED good.job and I'm definitely interested in the alien Genetics can't wait to see flower pics

thanks. the alien strain definitely has a different look when its finished. kinda like a grey frosty look in an indoor grow.

gaining some traction and gooing. they've doubled in size since the transplant

Attachments

• IMG_2973.JPG
    IMG_2973.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2976.JPG
    IMG_2976.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 35
look what i found on the sliding door screen. i thought it was a dragonfly at first but upon closer inspection...

Attachments

• IMG_2970.JPG
    IMG_2970.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2972.JPG
    IMG_2972.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 36

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
That is a very nice LED light that you've built. Your plants look great I'm looking forward to watch them flower.

-Funk