What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red's House of Love II

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Red thanks for your visits to my threads..and inviting me for a burger..now I'm hungry! Looks great here all the way round..DD
:wave: DD

That knife on the burger was there for a reason, let me cut it in half for ya ;)
thanks for the kind words DD, i love your photos !!!!!!!

cheers,
red.

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
Amazing

Amazing

From all rooms to homemade double burger (onion??good good) its all TRUE INSPIRATION to me!

cant wait for any updates,from green rooms to your kitchen!

R

rocky5

what size tent you running redspaghetti?
mines a 2x2x2m yours looks a little bigger or is it just the photo deception.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
RedSketTi
Howzit brother..?? WOW WOW WOW WOWzerZ!!!! Man what a setup it looks friggn tight and well tons o work.. I envy your cleanliness... I want to have a clean indoor like yers when i grow up.. :D... Anyhow i will be pulling up my lazy boy recliner and kicking back the whole way thru.. Thanx for sharing all your gardens with us all.. great work as usual.. hope yer gardener gets it right soon.. peace n pufs..

sackO

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey red' goodluck with new house and new project, still good bro i like it!!
hey red's the tent where you put ebb & flo how is the size of the tent and how much you pay this tent, sure soon i need to change house also me because my landlord put on sale the apartment cazzo and i need to go and if i find some chip price apartment with more space i want put tent like you bro..
always keep up the great job friend!!!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
it looks like you need some help in them rooms ,can you hire me i work hard dont eat much but i make up for that in my cannbis intake hahahahaha
ALL LOOKS AWESOME RED

T

TrichyTrichy

Taking a seat next to Born :dance:

We miss your Uncle Buckeye-Leaf very much

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From all rooms to homemade double burger (onion??good good) its all TRUE INSPIRATION to me!

cant wait for any updates,from green rooms to your kitchen!
:wave:glad you found it m8 lol i'll be updating this thread often ;) come for a puff or 2 :D

Looking good :)

Thanks for the heads up Red, will be watching this one :tiphat:
LOL BT ! you found it haha, im sorry my friend i was too high on that one ! Glad to have ya here m8!

what size tent you running redspaghetti?
mines a 2x2x2m yours looks a little bigger or is it just the photo deception.

Hi rocky,
Tent is 8ftx8ftx 7, its a bit bigger then 2 meters, thanks for stoppin by m8!

very nice red! glad you sent me the link!! tagged,another great set up!

Thanks unc, glad to have ya here ! :thank you::tiphat:

RedSketTi
Howzit brother..?? WOW WOW WOW WOWzerZ!!!! Man what a setup it looks friggn tight and well tons o work.. I envy your cleanliness... I want to have a clean indoor like yers when i grow up.. :D... Anyhow i will be pulling up my lazy boy recliner and kicking back the whole way thru.. Thanx for sharing all your gardens with us all.. great work as usual.. hope yer gardener gets it right soon.. peace n pufs..

sackO
wow brother sack, those are some very humble and kind words my brother, your plants are some of what these babies would dream to be! I do like clean rooms a lot , im thinking the ladies would love that too ! thanks for checking out brother :D:thank you:

hey red' goodluck with new house and new project, still good bro i like it!!
hey red's the tent where you put ebb & flo how is the size of the tent and how much you pay this tent, sure soon i need to change house also me because my landlord put on sale the apartment cazzo and i need to go and if i find some chip price apartment with more space i want put tent like you bro..
always keep up the great job friend!!!
thanks killer, the tent is a Darkroom 240, i believe it was sold new for 700 or so, but you can get them for 300 or 400 now if you look hard enough, thanks for the kind words killer!

it looks like you need some help in them rooms ,can you hire me i work hard dont eat much but i make up for that in my cannbis intake hahahahaha
ALL LOOKS AWESOME RED

My dream would come true if i have a gardener like YOU!
:thank you::tiphat:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Red's House of Love II

Top notch rooms for some top notch meds. If you ever need another partner who won't murder your clones I'll apply. All I need is a 1 way plane ticket and a pair of fiskars. But seriously looks great, genetics, rooms and all. I've drooled enough checking out your other thread so atleast I'll be subscribing to this thread before it's 20 pages long. Good luck and happy growing.

Latest posts

Latest posts