What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double Thai

Nirrity

robotwithdreams, if I were you I'd grab Meao Thai X VB and Meao Thai X Vietnamese Nah-Trang! Why? First, MT X VB gives you excellent sativa high with quite fast 14 weeks flowering. Second, MT x Nah-Trang possibly gives you even more energetic clear high than Double Thai. More info from Dubi :)

All the best! :)

S

sativagrower87

but i think M.T. x Nah Trang not available now. `cause i didn`t see it somewhere.

S

sativagrower87

oh thats great:dance013: something like that was earlier with Meao Thai x Viet Black and now its sells:D

P

ptg

beautiful pics pebble!
What an amazing resin production...it should compensate for the low yeild...:)

Here is some pics of my double thai girl.It seems she havn't been too much disturbed by my timer problem.I believe stretch is almost finish.

A weird thing...one branche seems to flower faster than the others,i don't know why,she have the same access to light...:dunno:

Here is a normal branche and here is the faster one
Can't see it so much with those pics...

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
i remember when i was in HS we bought an oz of double thai 150 and i specifically remember no ceiling just kept gettin higher and HIGHER... crusing the Z-28 with t-tops. Ill be checkin this thread out some more i have a sour thai at about 3 weeks.. peace n puffs

sackO

gkn

ptg, you say the most advanced branch has the same access to light than the others, but doest it have the same access to darkness? Maybe if she is darker at night she would flower earlier... just a tought.

saludos

P

ptg

Interesting thought gkn,but seeing my config i believe the whole plant would be affected by a lightleak...now i'm a lazy ass,so actually it could be possible i did not turn the plant as needed:tongue:

Anyway it's not a bad thing,it will be a good branche to pollinate by (i hope)some PCK males!:)

P

ptg

One week more!

One week more!

I do hope stretch is over...the plant is now 4 feet tall(5 with the container),flowers are forming...this plant drink a lot,and grow a lot...she's rootbound in her 15 liter pot,i believe i will repot her soon in a 30 liter container!

here are some pics:(please remember this girl had no veg time and is in 10/14!)
picture.php

gkn

Nice lady PTG!!
Be carefull if you double her pot size now, she might keep stretching a bit more, but shurely she'll enjoy it and give a better production...

saludos!

Riddick

ptg, those are looking great! How old in 10/14 is she? Was she from clone or seed when you started her out on that light schedule? Putting the age with the pics helps down the road for comparison purposes.

P

ptg

GKN,thanks you.
You are right...but when i said soon, i thought about repoting her in like two-three weeks,she should not stretch more at that time.Actually if i want to repot her it's particularly for watering ease because she drink so much...but a good point is she's tolerant to liquid feeding(so far),i give her a really diluted dose of plagron alga bloom(1.5ml/L= 0.85 ec,water include) one watering on two,and she loves it!

Thanks Riddick!

Believe me,i wanna help you but the problem is i'm a lazy ass and so i didn't write anything...:tongue:
From( what remains of my)memory,i started her from seed somewhere in december,first week i believe...Run in 11/13 first for almost a month and now in 10/14 since approx. 10 weeks.
Obviously,the easiest(and the good) way of growing equatorial genetics indoors is with clone...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful ptg,

Your are doing a great job growing such genetics indoors from seed. Best wishes and thanks for keep us updated! dubi

corky1968

Veteran
Four new cannabinoid acids

Four new cannabinoid acids

I found this interesting article on the Internet about
the Meao Thai which is in a few of Ace's hybrids.

This is the abstract:

Four new cannabinoid acids:

Tetrahydrocannabivarinic acid, cannabidivarinic acid, cannabichromevarinic acid and cannabigerovarinic acid
were isolated from Thai Cannabis, 'Meao variant' and these structures were elucidated on the basis of chemical and
spectral data. This is the first example of the isolation of propyl cannabinoid acid from Cannabis.

This link will take you there. Just click on the right side
of the page on the fuzzy page under preview and it will
load up after a minute.

http://ci.nii.ac.jp/naid/110003622725/en

Something tells me that this Double Thai will be a
rocketing type of high.

Dubi, it may have been cautious to warn people
not to use it if they have a bad heart or any other
medical problems. :jump::jump:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I found this interesting article on the Internet about
the Meao Thai which is in a few of Ace's hybrids.

This is the abstract:

Four new cannabinoid acids:

Tetrahydrocannabivarinic acid, cannabidivarinic acid, cannabichromevarinic acid and cannabigerovarinic acid
were isolated from Thai Cannabis, 'Meao variant' and these structures were elucidated on the basis of chemical and
spectral data. This is the first example of the isolation of propyl cannabinoid acid from Cannabis.

This link will take you there. Just click on the right side
of the page on the fuzzy page under preview and it will
load up after a minute.

http://ci.nii.ac.jp/naid/110003622725/en

Something tells me that this Double Thai will be a
rocketing type of high.

Dubi, it may have been cautious to warn people
not to use it if they have a bad heart or any other
medical problems. :jump::jump:

Very interesting link corky1968,

Meao Thai is one of the thai strains with most interesting cannabinoid profile. Thanks for share it!

corky1968

Veteran
Anytime

Anytime

Thanx Dubi,

That's what I like about the Internet so much info.
I figure anything said constructive is very welcomed.

Not, that I don't joke around at times though,
as it's in my nature to Cork Out form time to time.

Hence, the Corky in my profile name.

Latest posts

Latest posts