What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

antimatter

Veteran
digging the vertical lighting, are you planning on running trees in there by any chance to cut the numbers down and just run the bulbs in between plants or keep them smaller like your doing now.

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Hope there's room for 1 more :yeahthats........lord how i wish i had that space..........looking good Dr.Dog ;).

growshower

dog, love the lighter leash, those things are the shit, keep doing your thing, i'm pullin up a chair and checkin this one out

k+ for ballerness of that shopping list

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tagged yo,i didnt even know this thread was jumpin off till right now...you know imma be followin this one fasheezy yo.
cant wait to se the next set of pics i bet they are monsters by now...peace-T-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Thanks for the replies everyone

Very late at night, I am just getting home, but let me answer the questions, then off with an update, then bed

Antimatter

Yeah pretty much that was the plan, had alot of issues getting this off the ground. Hopefully trees starting very soon, I got some veggers that are over 3 feet

I will hit all of you back very soon

But here is the show

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

antimatter

Veteran
Antimatter

Yeah pretty much that was the plan, had alot of issues getting this off the ground. Hopefully trees starting very soon, I got some veggers that are over 3 feet

can't wait to see some 2lbers, I would veg longer along with 50/50 coco perlite mix with 2" of perlite in bottom of bucket, you want some 5x5 trees.

M

mosca negra

Now that's what I'm talking about Dr.D!!! Hell yeah!

Cheers,

Tagged and Bagged...

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
What up guys

Disco, hmm that would be nice, maybe TLC would carry it. Be tough with that mask on all the time though.

Exodus, Thanks Bro

Antimatter, that was the original plan, but costs started to mount, and time schedules changed. I use promix, I would not be able to run coco until I can automate the whole thing.

Growshower, Yeah starting to fill up, only week 4 yet, still a bit of growing to do.

Mosco Negra, Thanks man, stick around for the next run.. Alot of zombies going to be in there

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Awesome room, Dr Dog! Great set-up man, just caught up with it. Tagging up for sure. Nice pics in the first post, must be nice to have some room to stretch out a bit. Loving the buds, frosting up and looking sweet. :respect:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hot dayum thats some bad ass room bro...id be walkin around smilin from ear to ear in there...plenty of room to work too....im happy for you my friend :friends:
peace-T-

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hell FUcking Yes! Damn Doc.. I knew you were doing it big but I love that you letting us watch.. Thanks man... Should def be an awesome ride:headbange

-N.Kron:rasta: