What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-Trainwreck X Thai-

G

:rasta: Few budshots of BillyGoat's 'Oriental Express' a very sweet high octane sativa.....

:wave: Hey BillyGoat, ya like'em?... :rasta:

G

I've think i've heard of this cross before. :wave: Boy, look at those long blades hangin out of that bud. I guess that's the Thai daddy saying high to everyone. Glad she'll still kicking around in your garden. After seeing your pictures of all your harvest. You got me going crazy waiting to grow mine out. Nice job like alwasy. Ms. Take care and stay safe.
BG

G

hey, which one is the one you guys chose to use for the ~~~Casey Jones~~~ ??

hey, which one is the one you guys chose to use for the ~~~Casey Jones~~~ ??

:wave: they look FANTABULOUS Mrs. G!!!

*bong* -- here's to BG for a great addition to the world of Cannabis...
*bong* -- here's to the Grat3ful's for working this astounding hybrid even deeper, pickin up the reighns so to speak.. And doin a damn fine job!!!!

Look at that bud sctructure!! :yoinks:

much love and :respect: to both parties involved :D

peace and be well guys
:yummy:
cj

Last edited:
G

These are all from the keeper mum we found :wink:... She smells so Sweet....
She is Casey's mom...
2 caseys moved into flower this weekend...

G

wow, very nice bud shots. great plant outta that cross. MrsG, hows that girl smoke, headbanger?

CBF

G

rockymtnbuds said:
Ms G that is beautiful. Hope that strain finds its way to the auction.

Should be on Seedbay for summer time next year. This cross is easy to make in seed form. The TrainWreck female doesn't take as long as the female Thai. So, all i got to do is setup a couple female clones from the mother TW and place my keeper male Thai in there and BAM. The Male Thai doesn't take long to collect pollen, so the process isn't that long. I'd say July or Aug ball park, but they will be back in large amounts for all. The Bangkok Betty takes alot more time and that one will take longer.

Super nice Job like always Ms. and Mr. Grat3ful

Take care all

G

CBF said:
wow, very nice bud shots. great plant outta that cross. MrsG, hows that girl smoke, headbanger?

CBF

Headbanger indeed, CBF... Very up, Kinda visual, creative buzz...

G

Grat3fulH3ad said:
Headbanger indeed, CBF... Very up, Kinda visual, creative buzz...

sweet Grat3ful, you have a good one there. looks to yield real well also. thats the Godzuki line right?

I was feelin a bit green when I seen the bankok betty you had finished and the choco aroma had me slatherin. figured I had missed the boat on that one. thanks to you know who, im in the loop,lol.

lookin here in a few weeks poppin the betty, and hell may or shit willl crack some TW X Thai as well.

great gear
CBF

edit: oriental Express not godzuki, my bad. godzuki had the greengiant in it.:D
CBF

Last edited:
G

Nothing but good comming out of your garden. I always enjoy your shows.

G

hey Ms... that looks absolutely brilliant. very full looking. how tall did she get?
aawww peach, so sweet as always... this time around she got to be around four foot tall, we don't veg too long before they get put into 12/12 because of our perpetual h3ad system :D . I would imagine though, if Given the proper amount of time this Thai hybrid would yield some serious bud. :yes:

Fernandro, Lou Grew, and Smokey :rasta: ThanKs ya'll... I am very pleased to be sharing the information with you all, and appreciate the kind words always... :friends:

sweet Grat3ful, you have a good one there. looks to yield real well also. thats the Godzuki line right?
CBF :bigeye: Thanks!! :D
and yea, these are the seeds from which around that time period when he made them. I could be mistaken but I do think that the Thai father is the same for all three, Godzuki, Oriental Express, and Bangkok Betty.

:smoke: Hey Chucky I have seen your Betty,and it is HUGE:yoinks: lol... Super Job dude, I can see given the proper 'sativa' enviroment, the yeild is exceptional on her. :wave:

Ms G that is beautiful. Hope that strain finds its way to the auction.
Rocky:friends: Thanks Man!! :bandit: I am so happy to share the info and also wanted to tell Billy Goat that he is more than welcome to use any pictures that he finds desirable, when the release time comes....

:wave: Hear that BG,? if ya wanna, you use any pics of mine ya like for your seedbay stuff... :D

and last but most certainly not least Captain Jack! Always with the bright and friendly posts dude... you make me giggle... :biglaugh: I sincerely appreciate the unique quality you bring to the forums.. see'ya'round:bongsmi:

:D

Last edited:
G

Thanks Ms. G. You are right about the Male Thai. I use the very same stud for all my Thai Hybrids. There is only one Male Thai and he is doing a great job with all three crosses. They are turning out better then i thought. Thanks Ms.G for all the pictures and info. Glad you she's doing well for you.
Take care everyone

Latest posts

Latest posts