What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

halfbaked WW & my own creation

halfbaked

Hello all. :wave:
Just want to share some pic's and see if anyone else has anything interesting growing.

This grow is at week 5 of flower and looking very nice. The first plant I'm going to show is one that resulted from an accident. You see, Two grows ago I had some DP twilight and a skunk #1 growing. One of the twilight developed a few balls, as they say, which I missed and so My other plants got pollinated.
This is the result of that. A skunk/twilght cross. I decided to try it and see what would happen. This is it. Keeping a close eye on it but it's all girl right now. She was topped in a horrible light accident.

Next we have some white widow. This is female seeds WW. My second time growing this strain and it is excellent. Very potent smoke. No hermies at all.

The main cola.

Another one.

The main cola.

the last one.

One more bud shot

So thats what I've been up to. Just smokin :joint: and a growin :canabis:

G

perrrrty good!

Keep them pumpin if ya can,they need a dish an water!
Pull them to the side a bit an lower light,jusst my 2 cents..

G

Those are looking good! Keep up the great work for some cheap smoke =) Check out my grow thread some time, love to hear advice!

Sleepy

Veteran
glad to see you again, halfbaked!! :woohoo:

the plants look good...you had a real good run with the WW last time.

i'm taggin' this one. :lurk:

halfbaked

Thanks for stopping by guys.
Yeah sleepy that last WW grow was good. I'm still smoking that stuff. I'm very pleased with the female seeds and I'm thinking of trying another strain. You can't beat all female plants every time.
I smoke this stuff with my friends and they all want me to get them some. :yoinks: Sorry, got this from a friend of a friend, from out of state,blah,blah,blah. :yoinks: