What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Cough before the chop!!

ZagNut

Man that looks awesome. Strawberry cough has one of the most distinct flavors, i miss it! Great lookin yield also.

G

wow

wow

hey jimmy ,, nice lil fat plant ,, i got a few pics of mine ,, it is outside right now ,, and it has about 3 more weeks of flowering or so ,, but it is really smelly ,, dense as buds ,, i really think i can throw one through a window ,, seriously,, have you ever grew any of somas ss10 ,, it has that real sharp cough syrup smell to it ,, like the strawberry cough .. i hope mine swell that fat .

G

Looks A++++ great Jim,I hope mine finish up that well....
(With the help I have These Days,I can only pray!)
<rollseyes>

G

Dang Jimmy - your yields are always INSAIN - do U nuet push your plants?

Rez - good:1help: is hard to find

U guys know me as Fredster - yes - I came back - my life went hay wire for a few months & I had to re-group my emotions & security - all is better. Personally......I think you need a real BBQ man for your parties :wink:

& REZ - gosh I love my BX1 & have the ESCD in flower /

Take care - I will pop up from time to time

Have a wonderful holiday season

Have a wonderful holiday season

G

Cool,Fred,I was wondering where you'd gone off to!
Glad to see you're back,brother! :smile:

Frosty Strawberry Goodness!
60DSCN4848.JPG

natefrog

My god, that's beautiful......strawberry marijuana :yummy: .......i feel like taking a big bite out of the side of that fucker, just like an apple.....nf

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts