What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bud Shot Alert!!!!!

G

Heres a bunch of diff flower pix to show off.All from SBaY/SDirect and all very frosty/Thanks DG/GN ! :wave:.SourBubble BX1 and 3,BoggleGum(Orange Pheno) DJ Short's BlueMoonShine,all Organic and in Pro-Mix bx.Thanks for all the tips and things i have learned from all the great people and growers here on IC,thats what made these buds come out so sweet/the genetics didnt hurt though,lol/.Its been awhile since i became a member here n it was the best thing i did(to accidently find this site).Peace all,DancesWithWeed. :respect: BMS

:sasmokin: SB bx1/3 first two are BX3's :sasmokin:

And BoggleGum :sasmokin:

:sasmokin: DWW

Last edited:

natefrog

fantastic!............i enjoyed every shot........ive long wondered what that sb tastes like...........nf

G

Thanks everyone :woohoo: .Speaking of the helping hands,all of you who posted are just a few of the fine folks that i have learned from and was talking about :respect: .Thanks again for stoppin by and giving some love ,peace all :wave: DWW :sasmokin:

G

WOW!!!!

New at this?......ill say your of to a GRRRRRRRRREAT START!!
Photo skills are right on man,keep the show going!!!
FUN isnt it hehehehe....

G

Hey Guvnor thanks,i cant wait to taste the BMS.Looks n smells like its gonna be great. :joint: Wassup LouGrew,hows youre out door goin this year?You always got some sick stuff in that yard. :wave: Ms.G :respect: thanks for stoppin by and for the kind words .These BMS are at only around 36 days and some of the trichs got some amber,gonna kickass.Alittle more of what i have just harvested. :sasmokin:

:sasmokin:

G

So glad you found this site as it's us whom benefit from your lovely grow. Nice pictures one and all.

G

Thanks Smokey,i will always be apart of IC :joint: .Hello WeedTime,heres a couple SourBubble BX3 buds that are just dry today and now they go into a jar for cure.These are rock hard and White as hell,Peace DWW :wave:

:sasmokin:

Sleepy

Veteran
damn fine work there!!
:yoinks:

everything looks nice and ROCK SOLID!!! :yummy:

awesome pictures.

this is a great place!! :yummy:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
WOW DWW...that last set of sb shots were nasty!!! I dont remember seeing a tighter, frostier bud. Big ups to you...fine job!!