What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor bloom: free tibet, shivas joy, santa maria purple

dRbreiT0r

hi there

some shots from my garden

as the topic says, ft, sj and sm are in my garden, and a chronic ;)

hope ya like it

shivas joy

free tibet

and santa maria purple pheno

greetz

Last edited:

natefrog

bitchin!.........(sorry for befouling your beautiful post with obnoxiously blunt neanderthalic exclamations).......;)..........nf

G

heck yeah those pics are bitchin :smile: what's up buddy? long time no see...looks like ur plants did ok in all that flooding :eek: how's life? my last harvest was bad in yield but good in quality...gonna try to fix that this time around...that last pic is awesome u got quite the patch going there, i wish i could grow outside...the macros of the purple are really phat too d00d :D

peace,
phat

dRbreiT0r

hi phat

life is ok ... but all plants were stolen by other growers. i am really very sad. they left NOTHING. i had 35 plants and they took 30 plants and left 5 small ones which will never finish and are very small. so they took everything and harvested 2-3 weeks too early.
i hope they die of it

greetz