What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Cough outdoors till the end

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
CBF said:
thank you teresa, thats a nice indoor bush, lots of branchin goin on. hope she turns out well and smokes great

CBF

No THANK YOU!!!Believe this is my third run with her and i can definately say she :yummy: strain.Really a Indica lover here but this one i'll keep around for awhile :wave: :wink: .

natefrog

great plant ...................the increased uv and subsequent potency increases seem a valid argument to me......gee, too bad our universities and scientists cant find out for us........since almost no governments give out frickin' research permits............those who persecute with lies are always afraid of unspun truth..........woops, sorry, wrong forum........again, great growin!.....your posts never dissapoint, my friend....................nf

Last edited:
G

sc oh yea

sc oh yea

hey bro i have also a sativa dom. strawberry cough , i been growing it inside but this year i threw one outside .. your is a nice plant ,, this is just a few limbs i'll get a nudder pic of the wjole plant ,,,, nice job!!

Last edited:
G

hey sunsim, very nice plant. Im hooked on the SC. great high, and frosty big buds.

heres some shots from yesturday eve.

bud is fatten up and trics startin to appear. has the sweet bubblegum aroma that the line gets at the start of flower.

CBF

G

This is timely.

This is timely.

Thanks for all the info and opinions on the Strawberry Cough. Today will be 1 of flower for my two Kushman clones. I've had to veg them incredably long 10 weeks as I have no space in the flower room. I still don't but have stuffed them in to start their photoplay. I hope I'm gushing like you guys by the holidaze.

G

SmokeyPufmaster said:
Thanks for all the info and opinions on the Strawberry Cough. Today will be 1 of flower for my two Kushman clones. I've had to veg them incredably long 10 weeks as I have no space in the flower room. I still don't but have stuffed them in to start their photoplay. I hope I'm gushing like you guys by the holidaze.

So thats the outstandin example of the strawberry cough line........look forward to what you think smokey, and be sweet to see pics all along the way.

its definitly one of the more sativa type plants. they were the better aroma/taste in my last run. that cut though should yield huge. thats one of the traits that clone is famous for. along with the haze head.

CBF

G

HERE ARE SOME UPDATE PICS OF MINE YESTERDAY WHEN I TOOK THEM
your sb's are look great i just love the smell , taste of this plant .. i'm working on breeding it with my bubblegum , looking good bro ..

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty :)

Pretty :)

CBF that plant is looking really fine. This is a great thread and should show ppl just because you live at elevation that you cant grow great MJ. I live considerabl lower , my grow is at 3000 ft. Nice work and beautiful plant , gonna be a tastey one I bet :woohoo:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Probably related to this lady?

Probably related to this lady?

Heya CBF :smile:

I was lucky enough to examine and smoke some Strawberry Cough recently. By what I saw, tasted, I'd say that the clone you gave me way back when, was VERY LIKELY one generation down from the SC I smoked the other day. They shared a certain 'something' that I've only ever experienced in the two of them.

Here's some pics of that plant, grown organically in a 5 gallon bucket. Shitty camera.

She yielded 6+ oz. at just about 2.5 feet tall.

G

hey all thanks for stoppin by, and the kind words.

babba, the SC was developed in vermont, not so much for elevation but colder temps late in flower. she finishes as early as eight weeks indoors, I like this plant at 9 weeks. have been told that altitude actually finishes a plant a bit quicker.

hey CC, thanks for stoppin by man, been some time since ive seen you around. pretty busy it seems. hope all is goin well bro, have heard misc ramblins your workin for a weed mag.

and yeah CC that is the same plant if memory serves me. this paticular plant has been kept low in a flower garden. shes a real beauty when finished outside. lol...I have those pics archived, that was some hella bud indoors.

FJ:yes:

G

:wave: Having grown at an elevation in the green mountain state as well as at almost sea level ,it's my observation that elevation does increase potency within a strain compared to lowland. I've also observed a slight decrease in yield when grown at an elevation .At an elevation my plants seemed to produce more resins, but less yield compared to my crops of the same strain in the lowlands. I've always attributed this to increased uv levels at an elevation. Hope this helps. PS. PLANTS AT ELEVATIONS DO FINISH SOONER PROVIDED THEY RECIEVE ENOUGH LIGHT. :joint:

G

some shots from this am, checked the trics and the top buds had nice creamy stalks with amber heads.

aroma standin around the bush is a light strawberry. colors are startin to come on as the temps are droppin fast here.

the bud on this plant is super dense. hard as nails. its the reason the plants still around.

nice purp highlights in the leaf tips

took all the tops off and cleaned um up for a dry. the micro bud was real heady. one of my favorite smokes. this girl has a hazy exhale.

wet was 9zips

gonna let the lower part of the plant go for a bit more.

CBF

Last edited:
G

That is some wicked shit Bro. :yeahthats Very, very nice. I'm an outside grower and have a plant very simular to to yours. How many weeks did you let yours flower until they where done?

Peace,

Thisbuds4u

G

been my experience with the SC line that they come in 8 to 10 weeks, dependin on the phenotype. this one finishes up in 8 weeks here.

CBF