What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

revegging ec with coco?

bmp420gti

Hey guys, im about to chop down some Sour Bubble plants I have in a 5x5, im trying to save the best one I got out of this bunch, so thjis will be my first time attempting a reveg. Theres a big thread on here that I went though, but not a lot of specifics on ec guidelines, especially for coco.

I let the lower flowers grow out and will keep them on the plant after I chop the tops, I read to cut back the rootball as well. I'm going repot it into a 1.75g coco pot.

People say its easy to burn them in this stage, so for those of you with experience, can you please post some ec guidelines for this process? I was thinking of starting them at .3ec until I see new growth then slowly building up, using a 4ft t5 setup on a 20/4 cycle.

Feel free to throw in any other reveg advice you have, since i have literally no experience, thanks a bunch.

Heres some pics of the flowers, hopefully I can post an updated post chop shot too.

Goats

Hey guys, im about to chop down some Sour Bubble plants I have in a 5x5, im trying to save the best one I got out of this bunch, so thjis will be my first time attempting a reveg. Theres a big thread on here that I went though, but not a lot of specifics on ec guidelines, especially for coco.

I let the lower flowers grow out and will keep them on the plant after I chop the tops, I read to cut back the rootball as well. I'm going repot it into a 1.75g coco pot.

People say its easy to burn them in this stage, so for those of you with experience, can you please post some ec guidelines for this process? I was thinking of starting them at .3ec until I see new growth then slowly building up, using a 4ft t5 setup on a 20/4 cycle.

Feel free to throw in any other reveg advice you have, since i have literally no experience, thanks a bunch.

Heres some pics of the flowers, hopefully I can post an updated post chop shot too.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54940&pictureid=1777133&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54940&pictureid=1777134&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

i can see why you want to reveg her. what beautiful flowers.

bmp420gti

Well, I chopped them down, I kept 3 plants total, I took them from the 3 gallon pots and cut the bottoms of the root zone off a couple inches, then cut them into squares to fit into the 1.75g pots and filled them with fresh coco. Feeding them at .3ec H&G nutes, under the t5's at 20/4. We will all see what happens i suppose haha. ill update again when I see some growth or shit goes bad, haha.

And thanks goat, the bubble sure does make pretty flowers, I had 10 females, 6 of them made amazing buds, that plant being the biggest for sure. The other 4 barely flowered, all leaf no yield. Thats genetics for you. Thanks again.
picture.php
picture.php

Have they started showing new growth coming through? I have just finished a Pineapple Chunk run and have also repotted 3 for the purpose of running them through to see what the seeded girls do second round vs clones.

soundman

I switch to veg nute at about full strength. I also leave as much fan leaves as I can instead of just lower buds. Plant wont drink as fast like mentioned. I run 18/6 light schedule. Always works fine. I never messed with rootball or planted up pot.

EcoNepenthe

Reveg BlueDreeam

Reveg BlueDreeam

Recent harvest of Bluedream prompted me to want to save the plant.
Got an average of 13.5 oz from the Boston bag plants each. Watering w/Jacks 321 that I use for the 2 Ninija Fruit in background.
What I see you have will reveg w/no problem. Place under light and water.
Hope this helps.
Eco
Stay safe!!!!
Success w/ya grow :canabis:

Attachments

• Reveg BlueDreem (8).jpg
    Reveg BlueDreem (8).jpg
    76 KB · Views: 20
  • Reveg BlueDreem (9).jpg
    Reveg BlueDreem (9).jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Reveg BlueDreem (14).jpg