What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama & Golden Tiger Guerrilla Grow

Azure

Panama Red Pistols
picture.php
Panama White
picture.php

Last edited:

Azure

The Golden Tiger Thai phenos have not started to flower.
I May need some ideas to keep these girls from getting frostbite and dying.
I'm hoping they will be done by second week of November. If they go longer, I'll probably need ideas to get them to finish.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Azure, I had one beautiful plant outside last season. I knew I would lose it for sure due to the weather. So I started digging out the huge root ball and transplanted her. I hope yours can finish in time. My plant was seven feet tall and very hard to move around by myself. Seeing the picture of your red haired panama. The first thought I had was, Who needs that blue little pill when you have red hairs? Great looking grow my friend! Peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely growth in your garden Azure ;)

Yes, Panama usually starts to flower in mid August in my latitude, guess a bit later in more northern latitudes. Golden Tiger (especially the more thai expressions) starts to flower slower than Panama, 1-2 weeks later.

Hopefully you have a good autumn and you can fully mature all the nice sativas you are growing. Your outdoor plants are beasts, so unless there are frosts in late flowering, they should be able to produce a great yield of high quality sativa flowers.

Thanks for all the updates! :)

Azure

Panama Red

picture.php

Panama White
picture.php

Golden Tiger Thai Pheno
picture.php

Golden Tiger Malawi Pheno
picture.php

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Azure for your new update :)

Looks like the Panamas are really advanced into flowering, while the Golden Tigers are finishing the stretching before the flowering, can't wait to see them start the flowring too! ;)

Best wishes! dubi

Ncali

Veteran
You're killing it man! When's your cut off for frost, do you think that thai gt will finish? She's gorgeous. They're all gorgeous lol. Great work man, two strains I'm very much interested to see do well grown outdoors. Obvious that you will enjoy some seriously nice fruits from your labors dude.

:tiphat:

NC

Azure

You're killing it man! When's your cut off for frost, do you think that thai gt will finish? She's gorgeous. They're all gorgeous lol. Great work man, two strains I'm very much interested to see do well grown outdoors. Obvious that you will enjoy some seriously nice fruits from your labors dude.

:tiphat:

NC

Thanks!
Frost can come as early as Halloween, but that is a very rare occurrence.
The Panamas will finish soon and for the tigers, I'm hoping they will finish mid November. Hopefully the Golden Tigers will be done by then.
We'll find out sooner or later.

Latest posts

Latest posts