What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Liberty Ridge Farms 2017

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Shooters :)

It's a pleasure to follow the progresses in your greenhouse this season too!
The PCK x Kali China is a real beauty, showing the purple resinous buds of the Purple PCK 2002 mother, with the high yielding, lanky, more sativa structure of the Kali China F3 parental plant. The Shooters' Dubi 2.1 plant seems to be a daughter or a relative of the PCK x Kali China isn't ? Looks like both will yield really well , and hopefully both full up enough jars for upcoming months :D

The ACE Mix could be a Bangi Haze or Orient Express. Do you have pics of her more advanced into flowering ?

The OE/Flo x Zamaldelica cross seems to be clearly showing more Zamaldelica influence.

Thanks for your updates, wish you are enjoying there! ;)

Shooters

The results of the Peyote Purple, less than last year but more potent. I filled four quarts with these little nugs:

picture.php

Ace Mix 05 is a producer for such a small plant it produced 2 full gallons of buds, just waiting for some more cure before I delve into what flavors and effects are. These first two pics are right before the chop on Oct 25:

picture.php

picture.php

Dried colas:

picture.php

:woohoo:

Shooters

Pck x Kali China 04

Here is a pic of an early sample taken on Oct 21:

picture.php

Here we have some pics right before I enlisted my wife to help take it down, this is on the first snow day Nov 5, (remember remember the 5th of November) lol. I noticed five buds that had been under the drip line that had the start of mold, see last pic:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:laughing:

Shooters

If you noticed in the last full pic of the Pck x Kali China you saw that lone cola in the middle that was leaning heavily on the roof runner? Well that is the cola featured here:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:dance013:

I love this plant!! Total bud in the jars was just over 7 gallons!! Yeah that's right "Seven Gallons" of buds stuffed into jars. Smells a bit like a Grand Fir and turpentine!

Shooters

Hi Shooters

The Shooters' Dubi 2.1 plant seems to be a daughter or a relative of the PCK x Kali China isn't ? Looks like both will yield really well , and hopefully both full up enough jars for upcoming months.

Actually it is a cross of Zamaldelica and Bag seed Lionheart that I've been working for the last few years. This one is an S1 from the 3rd generation I grew last winter indoors.

Here it is on Nov 5th mostly taken down already:

picture.php

Some pics of them drying and dried in the cardboard trays:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Total haul was 5 gallons, yep "Five Gallons" and it tastes sweet and smooth like berrys' and tropical fruit, with some of the early smoke tests kinda hinting at trip weed!!!! So fingers crossed...

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Shooters, I'm so happy for you brother. Great job! Enjoy all that beautiful stash my friend. Peace

oldbootz

Veteran
I love the organic grow style, the pollen chucking and the mostly nld varieties! I'm definitely going to try those vertical trellis!

Shooters

I love the organic grow style, the pollen chucking and the mostly nld varieties! I'm definitely going to try those vertical trellis!

Thanks Oldbootz! I think I would use a trellis even if I had a full green house, just makes keeping those buds off the ground much easier. Smokes better too!

Shooters

The OE/Flo x Zamaldelica cross seems to be clearly showing more Zamaldelica influence.

Very much so!! The OE x Flo male threw some male flowers while it was still in veg at 18/6 on the lights so all of those early stem calyxes on #11 Zamaldelica caught some pollen. This is the first I put to soil and so far it is living up to the rep that #11 has set. ZD11 has got to be the trippiest weed I've ever smoked, hence the reason I dug this one up and brought her inside to finish:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And DoubleTriple OG thought I was high taking this upstairs...

Well I was but well where there is a farmer there is a way. Plus I got some help, damn thing is awkward and heavy.

I did some damage to the roots that were feeding through the drain holes so the plant is seriously unhappy and drying up all the primary leaves but the buds are finishing. I'm currently about halfway through harvesting it. Smells like Ramen noodles...

Shooters

Here is the final pics of the dried bud for (OExFlo)x Zamaldelica #11

:peacock:

picture.php

picture.php

Total dried bud on this one was just one gallon. Early tests show some nice attributes, makes me excited for what it will turn into after some cure.

Shooters

(OExFlo)x Zamaldelica #11 Early Smoke report:

I was test smoking some of this yesterday, now I don't usually do an early report but this one changed my mind.

I lit up yesterday around 11am, first smoke of the day, about 20mins later I'm fast asleep on my shop couch, Dreaming! I should call this one Dreamweaver. Intense mental stimulation. I had the clearest dreams I've ever had, woke up after maybe an hour, mystified by what I had dreamt.

Went through the rest of the day on a second bowl of the same stuff. Was happy clear thinking, and according to my oldest son a bit sassy with a major helping of obstinate comedy.

Went to bed latter that evening, woke up this morning remembering every vivid dream like I had lived them.

I went skiing on resorts I skied years ago like Keystone Colorado, Big Mountain Montana, Schweitzer Mountain Idaho with all the smallest details of those places from the air to the trees to the snow on each and every run.

From there off to all those trails I've ridden on my dirtbike.
I've never skied or ridden so well in real life which just made those dreams even more entertaining.

No pot hang-over this morning at all, just awake and very well rested. I'm excited at what some cure time will do for this strain.

Thanks for reading and all the good vibes you all have sent my way on these grow reports! Blessings on all of you!

gorilla ganja

Very interesting smoke report. Most pot will suppress dreams, many heavy users will experience dreams like you describe if they quite for awhile, not so much while using.
Sounds like great smoke. So first blast was "couchlocking"? But is also functioning pot?

Great job on harvesting.

Peace GG

Shooters

Nope not couch-lock weed, The couch nap I took was due to physical and emotional exhaustion, the bong hit just relaxed my mind enough for sleep to take hold, and the dreams to follow. Most of what I smoke leaves me without any dreams or those that fade upon waking. These dreams had a real clarity to them that I still remember fully as if I just did what was in them.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Shooters,

Happy to see you managed to harvest all your plants on time despite the bad weather in November. Glad you are enjoying with the effects of your Zamaldelica x OE/FLO hybrid since the first day, i really like the effects of these 3 strains ;)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
It's good to see all your hard work has been fruitful. Enjoy the dreams brother. Peace