What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

armedoldhippy

Veteran
womens World Cup soccer qualifiers. i figure S4L would appreciate it. plus, the ladies don't thrash around on the ground like they are dying if they fall down/go boom... you go, ladies!:good:

StevenHXF

Administrator
Been watching Drive to Survive on Netflix and started the Rocky films again a couple of days ago. Finally got back into Ozark and finished it, can’t wait for season 4 part 2 on the 29th!

To add, I’ve never been an F1 fan but I’ve really got into it after the Netflix documentary. 👍

Green Squall

Movies I need to see:

The Northman (I like Robert Eggers work.)
The Batman (I despise superhero movies, but I've been hearing interesting things about this one.)

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Rowdy Roddy Steiger
in sergio leone’s “Duck, you sucker!”,
aka “Once upon a time… the revolution”,
aka “A fistful of dynamite”.
on amazon prime (2hr36min version)
322C9E93-6157-40AD-A35A-2E9FBB46A046.jpeg

Cuddles

The Girl King

Queen Kristina of Sweden
A portrait of the brilliant, extravagant Kristina of Sweden, queen from age six, who fights the conservative forces that are against her ideas to modernise Sweden and who have no tolerance for her awakening sexuality.

I watched a documentary about her once, some years ago now. This girl had some guts! :) (y)

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
mom: “rock stars have kidnapped my son”
…meanwhile…
band‘s groupies: “hey, let’s de-flower the kid!”
Almost Famous, bootleg cut

Latest posts

Latest posts