What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Honduras sativa

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Honduras terpene results

Honduras terpene results

Main terpenes found in the strain are alpha pineno, beta pineno, beta myrcene, trans ocimene, terpinolene, beta cariofileno with variations in limonene, alpha humulene, linalool, trans nerolidol and guaiol.
Honduras 7 is the female with richer terpene content (cannabinoid content too).

Attachments

• Honduras 2 análisis terpenos.jpg
    Honduras 2 análisis terpenos.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Honduras 5 análisis terpenos.jpg
    Honduras 5 análisis terpenos.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 101
  • Honduras 7 análisis terpenos.jpg
    Honduras 7 análisis terpenos.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 102
  • Honduras 9 análisis terpenos.jpg
    Honduras 9 análisis terpenos.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 95
  • Honduras 11 análisis terpenos.jpg
    Honduras 11 análisis terpenos.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 82
  • Honduras 15 análisis terpenos.jpg
    Honduras 15 análisis terpenos.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 97

early_bird

Veteran
Wow, i´m just blown away by reading about the honduras sativa, this is so amazing :woohoo:
And you plan to bring it out in pure form, wow.
Thanks for all the work dubi, can´t wait to grow this one :thank you:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep em coming dubi. The Oaxacan is really interesting ( like I want it NOW) and the Guatemala and now Honduras.

Pure ethiopian you say?? Man, im gonna be the first one to get that!
I have to say dubi: you and ace seeds are probably the most active breeders ive seen. Every month when i check your website there is some strains that have been sold-out and there is some new cool strains added.
Are you breeding mostly indoors or out?
Big-up!!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
PandyFackler, Welcome to the Ace forums. Great genetics selection! You will be even more impressed by the quality of the Ace support team. They are second to none in the industry. Peace

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Here's my 3 Hondurans (sitting next to 3 PCK x Edrpurt) that are just starting out under six 8.5w screw-in LEDs.

picture.php

These plants are from Honduran #7. I'll be looking forward to:

"...refined, pleasant and stronger fermented lemony aromas. It also has the strongest, most balanced and complex effects, the highest THC (11.60 %) and terpene content. It's without any doubt the best female of the bunch."

Dubi - your description of the effects makes it sound very similar to Green Old Timers Haze. How would you say the two differ? More like Panama's effects? How intense is the African-ish rush, similar to Zamaldelica?

For giggles, I'm planning to dust any males I find on whatever else I'm running. I figure it couldn't hurt to see what they create. ;)

:thank you: Big thanks to Dubi for making these genetics available! :thank you:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
dubi, It's been a while since I read this whole thread. Of the Honduran strains which would you say is the most compact overall? Trying to stay away from the 4 meter varieties. I can accommodate one that finishes at 2 1/2 meters or less. (indoors) Peace

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
dubi, It's been a while since I read this whole thread. Of the Honduran strains which would you say is the most compact overall? Trying to stay away from the 4 meter varieties. I can accommodate one that finishes at 2 1/2 meters or less. (indoors) Peace

My total vertical space is about 1.7 meters, more like 1.4 meters if you measure soil-to-light. Less veg time coupled with a scrog screen will go a long way to solve the stretch / height issue common with thinner leafed plants that won't cooperate. I've had great luck with early topping / regularly super cropping branches as well.

This was my last run with pure purple old timers haze which was only about .3m - .5m taller than the (very low to the pot) screen.

Day 1:
picture.php

Halfway:
picture.php

Finishing:
picture.php

picture.php

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Terpene, Thank you very much my friend for the help. I just ordered some of the tropical mix regulars. I will get some of the Hondurans when they are available too. I was going to do one more season of 80% sativas before I went full into tropical. Screw it! I learn faster by screwing up every now and then. And by the grace of GOD it may work out just fine. Either way I will learn and have a great time doing it. Peace
Ps. nice pics. I admire your skills...Psss. I will save my Old Timers Haze for one more year just in case.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow, i´m just blown away by reading about the honduras sativa, this is so amazing :woohoo:
And you plan to bring it out in pure form, wow.
Thanks for all the work dubi, can´t wait to grow this one :thank you:

Hi early bird,

Yes of course, we are going to release Honduras first in pure form.
As some people like to say here, i feel it's very important to preserve first the landrace in pure form (selecting best parental plants, but at the same time trying to preserve the maximum possible genetic diversity.) and in standard (regular) format, and then only think about the landrace potential in outcrosses and the pure fem versions.

The pure Honduras reproduction has been a success, and we also have produced the following regular hybrids (mostly Central American sativa hybrids):

Tikal F5 R7 peach incensey pheno x Honduras
Panama F11 A22 sweet resinous compact early flowering pheno x Honduras
Panama Goddess F10 x Honduras
Green Haze 19 x Honduras
Purple Haze 23 x Honduras

Should be interesting to explore them! :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Here's my 3 Hondurans (sitting next to 3 PCK x Edrpurt) that are just starting out under six 8.5w screw-in LEDs.

View Image

These plants are from Honduran #7. I'll be looking forward to:

"...refined, pleasant and stronger fermented lemony aromas. It also has the strongest, most balanced and complex effects, the highest THC (11.60 %) and terpene content. It's without any doubt the best female of the bunch."

Dubi - your description of the effects makes it sound very similar to Green Old Timers Haze. How would you say the two differ? More like Panama's effects? How intense is the African-ish rush, similar to Zamaldelica?

For giggles, I'm planning to dust any males I find on whatever else I'm running. I figure it couldn't hurt to see what they create. ;)

:thank you: Big thanks to Dubi for making these genetics available! :thank you:

Hi Terpene :)

I'm glad to see you already germinated your seeds from Honduras 7 female. I would say Green Haze and Hazes are overall more introspective than Honduras. Honduras' effect is much more clear than Panama although obviously not so strong or long lasting. I would rate Honduras like a very good mexican or african of very clear, energetic effects, and without hangover or strong comedown.

Hope you find them interesting ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Hi farmerlion,

Well, it's not a compact tamed sativa. Honduras is a wild true tropical sativa of huge vigor and size, but if you manage to control GT then you probably won't have problems to keep the Honduras under control.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Thanks dubi, I am loving the Golden Tiger. I will certainly be running some of these in the future. Peace

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds good. How does it compare to your Guatemala? I already have a pack of those.

Green

Veteran
Hi farmerlion,

Well, it's not a compact tamed sativa. Honduras is a wild true tropical sativa of huge vigor and size, but if you manage to control GT then you probably won't have problems to keep the Honduras under control.

Stoked.
I'm in the rainforest and can only grow wild true tropical sativas.
Very much looking forward to this cultivator. You can count me in.