What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sittin in my shed....

mr.brunch

Veteran
Smoke until you're motivated... or at least apathetic.

I'm glad to hear that ham turned out, let me know about the pie!!

:yummy:

hard to put enough lipstick on a pig to make it pretty, but that's a purty piece of pig meat...:woohoo:

The pie is going to get made tomorrow... for tonight it’s cold meats, baked potatoes, pickles and salad... definitely a Boxing Day tradition for me since I was young, and Mrs b loves it too.
Been a bit hard for her this year without her dad , but I’ve tried to do the best I can.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Foxes are screaming well tonight, the dog is up and down the garden like a rocket... good lad though, he’s not barking... he goes on the silent hunt when the foxes are about.
He got a large plate of mixed meat for his dinner so he’s full of energy tonight... I guess he’ll sleep well.
Everyone else is asleep, but I’m due some painkillers in half hour so I think I will sit out here for another joint and enjoy the peace :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Turkey, ham, onion, baby carrots and beef stock... little seasoning... puff pastry lid.
Here she is , ready for the oven...

picture.php

Betterhaff

Veteran
Excellent !

Again, I was dreaming of a pot pie. And voila.

Slept in this morning, a luxury, almost never happens. Usually when I’m up I’m up.

Can’t do the pot pie, don’t have the stuff, but do have a pot of chili (3 day chili) on the stove so there are many possibilities.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Excellent !

Again, I was dreaming of a pot pie. And voila.

Slept in this morning, a luxury, almost never happens. Usually when I’m up I’m up.

Can’t do the pot pie, don’t have the stuff, but do have a pot of chili (3 day chili) on the stove so there are many possibilities.

I do like a good chilli ... not had one for a while as Mrs b doesn’t like it, but I can feel one coming on now you’ve mentioned it.
I’ll cook mrs b some nice fish or something...

T

Teddybrae

Well Mate ... all is well at my place but have you seen the news from Aust re bushfires? 4000 people sheltering on a beach and the Navy preparing to send a ship and landing craft to get them out! Grim ...

mr.brunch

Veteran
Well Mate ... all is well at my place but have you seen the news from Aust re bushfires? 4000 people sheltering on a beach and the Navy preparing to send a ship and landing craft to get them out! Grim ...

I have seen mate looks terrible.. hope you are far away from any fires??
Savage temperatures as well, over 40 degrees? Pretty sure I’ve never been in that high a heat..
All the best

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Happy new year to you and your family mr. b. About to make the hour and a half drive to the relatives to enjoy pork, sour kraut, and some chicken wings. Champagne is also a nice annual treat.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Happy new year to you and your family mr. b. About to make the hour and a half drive to the relatives to enjoy pork, sour kraut, and some chicken wings. Champagne is also a nice annual treat.

Nice
Happy new year mate, hope it went well.... we’re off to take little miss b to a farm/petting zoo this morning, shouldn’t be too busy New Year’s Day I hope

dugzy

Happy New shed Year!

Hope the farm was good and you swerved the crowds. Got some catching up to do in here but i can see your cooking skills have been in full effect over the holidaze.

All the best :friends:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Happy New shed Year!

Hope the farm was good and you swerved the crowds. Got some catching up to do in here but i can see your cooking skills have been in full effect over the holidaze.

All the best :friends:

Thanks mate, happy new year to you also...
the farm was still pretty busy , which took me by surprise but it was better than the last one we went to- little more relaxed and a bit smaller.

Once she found the soft play area however, the animals took a back seat Eventually coaxed her out with a McDonald’s.
It’s her next injection tomorrow so hopefully she’ll be ok.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Mrs and miss b are out, teenager b is out... just me and dog having a ten minute chill.
Fat spliff, proper coffee, feet up- I’m happy
Going to stash the Christmas decorations away in the attic for another year when I’ve finished this

Latest posts

Latest posts