What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAZE X KALI CHINA FEMINIZED

Vaporbud

Here is my Haze X KC fem. She's a lanky girl. Shes all organic in a 65 gallon pot. Awesome aroma when rubbed, sort of like bactine but not that strong. Soon she will start to flaower. Im super anxious after seeing the great work by Syd and ULMW! Wow. :Rasta:

picture.php

ULMW

Greetings and glad tidings Vaporbud! Thanks for your post and your kind words. Lovely looking tree you got there! Happy growing!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for posting your beautiful Haze x Kali China growing healthy and happy under strong sun :) Looks quite Purple Haze dominant, but bushier thanks to KC influence.

Best wishes and please keep us updated when you have the chance.

Vaporbud

Thanks for posting your beautiful Haze x Kali China growing healthy and happy under strong sun :) Looks quite Purple Haze dominant, but bushier thanks to KC influence.

Best wishes and please keep us updated when you have the chance.

Thank You Dubi! OH man I hope she does go a bit purple. That would be cool. Yeah so far so good. She is a hungry girl, first to show hunger anyway.. in this group. She is bigger. Go figure. :smoke:
Looks like she is just ready to flower any day. My more indica hybrids have started making little clusters a few days ago.

Thanks for the kind wishes friend. :tiphat:
picture.php

:rasta:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Vaporbud,

Your Haze x Kali China must be a nice tree at this point :D and hopefully starting to show signs of flowering. She will probably start to show colors around October with the colder night temps.

Vaporbud

Hi Vaporbud,

Your Haze x Kali China must be a nice tree at this point :D and hopefully starting to show signs of flowering. She will probably start to show colors around October with the colder night temps.

Hi dubi,

Yeah man, she's great! She is about 12 feet tall counting the pot. Looking incredible! I really dig this plant. A little rub on the stem smells great. There are no flowers yet but any day now she will start. I am pretty sure that she will get purple since the flowering is starting probably beginning of September. I'm thinking mid December harvest, but that will be whenever she is done. :biggrin: No doubt there will be "cold" weather by then. The night time temps are starting to drop now. Here she is:

picture.php

peace, :rasta:

Bruja64

I can't get my order to go through.
I tried several X and still won't go.
Grew out the Bubba Kush x Kali China and LOVE it! Want more for my next grow but can't get Ace site to work. Darn it!
Peace~
Bruja64

R

red23

I can't get my order to go through.
I tried several X and still won't go.
Grew out the Bubba Kush x Kali China and LOVE it! Want more for my next grow but can't get Ace site to work. Darn it!
Peace~
Bruja64
Wouldn't worry too much about it.I'm sure with an e-mail,some seeds can be reserved till problem is sorted........Good luck anyway:)

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I'm glad to announce that Haze x Kali China is included from 2019 onwards as a permanent ACE Seeds' catalog strain. Those who had the chance to experience her know why ;)

G

Discovered some forgotten last budlets of hz/kc 14 months from harvest .Dubi's decision above says more than I could ever say.Might have to squeeze her again in the next grow,this is some great herb mon...
:bongsmi:
ijiJPF2.jpg

Sorry for crappy pic :biggrin:

Spaventa

Veteran
Not crap at all. looks gorgeous. I can almost smell it!
Please tell me about the smell of it burning..Are you getting leather, musk, wood? Incense? Is it a heavy, room filling aroma?
Discovered some forgotten last budlets of hz/kc 14 months from harvest .Dubi's decision above says more than I could ever say.Might have to squeeze her again in the next grow,this is some great herb mon...
:bongsmi:
View Image
Sorry for crappy pic :biggrin:

G

Hi Spaventa!Thanks!I don't smoke anymore,but I remember very well the burning smell...Pure orthodox church incense .Not stealthy at all .
In the vape I get mostly woody and musky tones ,not that much leather.It is a must try for you ,knowing your taste for incense :)
Shit it is one of the few strains I might consider burning sometime on a special occasion(this and malawi ,I love wood terpenes).

Spaventa

Veteran
Hi Syd, and thanks for the info. I’m going to order a pack based on your picture and comments :)
Hi Spaventa!Thanks!I don't smoke anymore,but I remember very well the burning smell...Pure orthodox church incense .Not stealthy at all .
In the vape I get mostly woody and musky tones ,not that much leather.It is a must try for you ,knowing your taste for incense :)
Shit it is one of the few strains I might consider burning sometime on a special occasion(this and malawi ,I love wood terpenes).