Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > POST SEEDBAY THANKS AND GOOD EXPERIENCES HERE PLEASE!

Thread Title Search
Click to buy cannabis seeds at Ace Seeds
POST SEEDBAY THANKS AND GOOD EXPERIENCES HERE PLEASE! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-16-2007, 09:28 PM #11
nycdfan042
Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!

nycdfan042 is a name known to allnycdfan042 is a name known to allnycdfan042 is a name known to allnycdfan042 is a name known to allnycdfan042 is a name known to allnycdfan042 is a name known to allnycdfan042 is a name known to allnycdfan042 is a name known to allnycdfan042 is a name known to allnycdfan042 is a name known to allnycdfan042 is a name known to all
what can i say 100% successfulll arrivals, 6 day transit times...email responses faster than you can blink...customer service like no other...and a web site that caters to your every query pertaining to growing erb...its a well oiled machine...a mean seeed slinging machine...and i love it...**** all the haters..gypsy..DG do your thing..with so many haters out there...you must be doing it correctly...and if you are one of those haters...who likes to cry about how much money hes making..my suggestion..cry me a ****ing river...!! hahahaha BIG UP SEEDBAY FTW
SUBY : Our thoughts and prayers are with you brother!

RIP ELEMENTAL * I WONT FORGET YOU!
nycdfan042 is offline Quote

Old 12-16-2007, 10:47 PM #12
zoolander

AS of today now 100% thank you DG and cats

Old 12-17-2007, 07:03 AM #13
chubbynugs
Registered Pothead

chubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nice
I am trying to collect the lil black seed protectors! LOL jk even though they are piling up. Perfect success rates on orders shipped with wonderful freebies. Thanks everyone involved with this legit customer treatment.
chubbynugs is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2007, 07:47 AM #14

so far ive had good success, just waiting on my last 2 orders to show up now

*edit*
1 order showed up, now just waiting on the other one. hooray! mr nice ssh, and dj shorts true blueberry, grape krush, and old time moonshine. threw all of them in warm water as soom as i got home from the safe addy.

Last edited by Aaron143; 12-19-2007 at 06:42 AM..

Old 12-19-2007, 07:25 PM #15
Bubble Puppy

Seedbay

Seedbay .A big upps to you guys ,and a siper big upps to your excellent shiping method ,this was my first order ,and more on the way ,thanks for the freebied too..

Bubble

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:14 PM #16
lucky_13

lucky_13 is on a distinguished road
holiday shipping took almost 4 weeks but thats not seedbays fault..big thumbs up guys. now if the order i sent would just get there :( .ty dg & cats
lucky_13 is offline Quote

Old 12-21-2007, 12:39 AM #17
HouseHead

HouseHead is on a distinguished road
Every order was received within 7 days from shipped date. Not to mention all the great freebies. Can't wait to pop some miss muds! Thanks to the SB peeps and the growers that donate the freebies like Sam the Skunkman, Bodhi, JLP, etc etc..
HouseHead is offline Quote

Old 12-21-2007, 03:19 PM #18
p0rky
Th-th-th-th-thats all folks!

p0rky is on a distinguished road
I have always had good success with SBay and Sboo, but my last order never arrived :( Was not sent back to them either, just missing. So its not always a 100
% success.. At least it wasn't a expensive order..

I'm doing science and I'm still alive...
p0rky is offline Quote

Old 12-21-2007, 03:22 PM #19

i still havnt seen one of my packages either porky, from about a month ago, so its probably just the holiday lag. but the one that was shipped a week ago is already here and i can already see the first set of leaves!

Old 12-21-2007, 03:40 PM #20
p0rky
Th-th-th-th-thats all folks!

p0rky is on a distinguished road
Yeah, mine was shipped late November, just hav'nt seen it yet, been over a month. The order right before it was received 3 days after shipping in the US :/ So hopefully the mix will get sorted out soon.

I'm doing science and I'm still alive...
p0rky is offline Quote