What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Harvey Weinstein and the CASTING COUCH!

vta

Veteran
kelso-burn.jpg

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is America really like this? In conversation?

Ya'll infect every conversation with "Killary" "libtard" "mainstream media" blah fucking blah?

Or is social media rotting some of your brains? You know how stupid it is to decry the biased "main stream media" when most of the news you choose to read was created to feed your own prejudice? Like a bloody meme? There is a brand of fake social media news stream for each type of idiot, they have each one of you covered. You changed brands and think you're enlightened because God Damnit, Coke is better than Pepsi, wanna fight about it?

Your shit is travelling north. I see your polarised ignorant speech cropping up here and there, like a pile of oozing runny baby shit.

Fucking clown ass nation of covfefe drinkers. Build a wall on all sides and forget the doors.

vta

Veteran
Your shit is travelling north.

Cool story Bro.

I love it when when people talk shit about the USA...ignorance is bliss.......

What does you're post have to do with Harvey?

Just an opportunity to piss on the US ?

vta

Veteran
Fucking clown ass nation of covfefe drinkers. Build a wall on all sides and forget the doors.

lol

I wasn't worried about a northern boarder..but if it keeps the likes of you out...

It's funny....people have opinions about "Walls" when it has nothing to due with there own country.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
'Stunned and heartbroken': Quentin Tarantino breaks his silence on the Harvey Weinstein scandal, saying he needs 'a few more days to process' his 'pain'

Quentin Tarantino has broken his silence on the Harvey Weinstein scandal
A longtime collaborator with the producer, the Pulp Fiction director says he was 'stunned and heartbroken' to learn about the sexual harassment allegations

He said he needs a few more days to process his 'pain, emotions, anger and memory' - but will speak publicly soon
Weinstein has distributed all nine of Tarantino's films, starting with Reservoir Dogs back in 1992

Tarantino also dated actress Mira Sorvino, who has spoken out against Weinstein
Sorvino says Weinstien twice came onto her when they were promoting Mighty Aphrodite in 1995
She dated Tarantino from 1996 to 1998

Quentin Tarantino says he was shocked to learn about the allegations against Harvey Weinstein, despite working with the producer on all nine of his films and even dating an actress who's spoken out against the sex pest.
The Pulp Fiction director, 54, broke his silence on the scandal on Friday, issuing a statement through the actress Amber Tamblyn.
Tamblyn, a close friend of Tarantino, posted the message on her Twitter account after the two had a 'long dinner' Thursday night.
The statement reads: 'For the last week I've been stunned and heartbroken about the revelations that have come to light about my friend for 25 years Harvey Weinstein. I need a few more days to process my pain, emotions, anger and memory and then I will speak about it.'

Tarantino and Weinstein's working relationship goes back to 1992, when Weinstein's Miramax distributed Tarantino's directorial debut, Reservoir Dogs.

Since then, Weinstein has either produced or distributed every single one of Tarantino's films.

Their close working relationship appears to have translated to a friendship as well.

Last month, Weinstien threw the director a party to celebrate his engagement to Israeli singer Danielle Pick, 33.

Tarantino even dated one of the women who has spoken out against Weinstein, actress Mira Sorvino.
On Tuesday, Sorvino revealed to the New Yorker that Weinstein came onto her on two different occasions in 1995, while the two were promoting Mighty Aphrodite.

She started dating Tarantino a year later, and they were together for two years.
In the New Yorker article, Sorvino said the first incident happened in a hotel room while they were attending the Toronto International Film Festival.

'He started massaging my shoulders, which made me very uncomfortable, and then tried to get more physical, sort of chasing me around,' she recalled.

Sorvino told Weinstein that it was against her religion to date married men as an excuse to get out of the room.

A few weeks later, she says she got a call in the middle of the night at her New York City apartment from Weinstein, who said he wanted to meet up to talk about marketing strategies or the film.
She says she offered to meet him at an all-night diner, but he said he was coming over to her apartment and then hung up.

'I freaked out,' she said.

She called a male friend and asked him to come over and pose as her boyfriend, but he couldn't get there before Weinstein arrived.
'Harvey had managed to bypass my doorman,' she said. 'I opened the door terrified, brandishing my twenty-pound Chihuahua mix in front of me, as though that would do any good.'

When Weinstein got to the apartment, Sorvino says she told him her boyfriend was on the way and that he became dejected and left.
Sorvino believes saying no to Weinstein hurt her career.
'There may have been other factors, but I definitely felt iced out and that my rejection of Harvey had something to do with it,' she said.

A spokesperson for Weinstein has said he 'unequivocally denies' all claims of non-consensual sex.
Tamblyn has also made her own accusations in recent weeks, claiming that the actor James Woods tried to pick her up when she was just 16 years old. Woods denied the claims.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Tarantino-stunned-Weinstein-allegations.html

He needs a few more days to process his 'PAIN?'......WTF is all that about?

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Facebook LOLz...

picture.php

Interesting read today, the scandal kicked off in revenge for the Woody Allen sex scandal, his estranged son wrote the article that broke the Weinstein scandal because it was Weinstein who helped Woody back into Hollywood when everybody else wanted to throw him under the bus.

Gypsy, WTF with Tarantino. dragging himself into the scandal acting dumb. That is not acting dumb, that is just dumb.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Interesting read today, the scandal kicked off in revenge for the Woody Allen sex scandal, his estranged son wrote the article that broke the Weinstein scandal because it was Weinstein who helped Woody back into Hollywood when everybody else wanted to throw him under the bus.

Gypsy, WTF with Tarantino. dragging himself into the scandal acting dumb. That is not acting dumb, that is just dumb.

Tarantino has been around Weinstein since 'Reservoir Dogs'.
Weinstein has produced and/or distributed all of Tatantino's movies.

Think of all the castings, award shows, parties etc etc they have both been at together, and all the time they have spent together over the decades, so Tarantino must have known what Ole Harv has been up to, his character, and basically turned a blind eye. like many of the so-called Hollyodd elite.....Now Tarantino needs a few days to 'Process his Pain' before he has to admit it.....ROTFLMAO!

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool story Bro.

I love it when when people talk shit about the USA...ignorance is bliss.......

What does you're post have to do with Harvey?

Just an opportunity to piss on the US ?

How would you even know we were pissing on you? Ya'll are drowning in the stuff.

My post was a comment on American's ability to infect every discussion with their polarised malarkey. Every platform across the Internet is a sounding board for this crap.

I can see from your posts and signature where you get your information. Social media. Nuff said, eh? Alt right, alt left, you're all retarded.

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
Once upon a time, an assistant football coach was charged and convicted on 45 counts of sexually abusing boys. Do you remember what happened?

The offender (Jerry Sandusky) went to prison (30-60 year sentence)...but what happened to those that "knew" but maintained their "silence"...like Coach Joe Paterno?

His crime for being "silent" was basically a death sentence. He was fired and Penn State was stripped of their championships...and he died a few years later.

From Wiki-
However, once the incident came to light, Paterno was criticized for not reporting the incident to police, or, at least, seeing to it that it was reported.[93] Several advocates for victims of sexual abuse argued that Paterno should have faced charges for not going to the police himself when it was apparent Penn State officials were unwilling to act.[94]

Now fast forward to this week, Jane Fonda just admitted she knew about Harvey's sexual antics for more than a year (hmm right in the middle of a Prez election, and Hillary and Harvey were BFFL--lol) but, now she says she is sorry for maintaining her "silence"...and MSM says she is brave for coming out (way to go Hanoi Jane!).

Hmm, five years ago the "Crime of being Silent" was a "death sentence"...today in Hollywood, the "Crime of being Silent" is a "bravery award".

I wonder what would've happened to Coach Joe....if he was a liberal that lived in Hollywood during football's offseason? I bet he would have a star on Hollywood Blvd.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
....(hmm right in the middle of a Prez election, .....

:laughing: .... a lot of folks seem more than willing to ignore what else happened (Access Hollywood) in the middle of the election and had been going on for just as long.

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil ..... unless the evildoer is a Liberal or a Jew!!!

Way to go ICMag!:tiphat:

Now fast forward to this week, Jane Fonda just admitted she knew about Harvey's sexual antics for more than a year (hmm right in the middle of a Prez election, and Hillary and Harvey were BFFL--lol) but, now she says she is sorry for maintaining her "silence"...and MSM says she is brave for coming out (way to go Hanoi Jane.

Your trying to make a connection about something that's not there. It's pure infowars logic.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:laughing: um, what about the correlation I made?

Do you understand that???

..... or would you prefer to maintain 'The Cone of Silence' along with the others? :biggrin:

Badfishy1

:laughing: um, what about the correlation I made?

Do you understand that???

..... or would you prefer to maintain 'The Cone of Silence' along with the others? :biggrin:

Oh the bait is so obvious do you even try anymore? But I'll bite...

The correlation between talking shit with 'the boys' and physically raping women? No, I cannot see your retarded correlation

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Oh the bait is so obvious do you even try anymore? But I'll bite...

The correlation between talking shit with 'the boys' and physically raping women? No, I cannot see your retarded correlation

....um, what about alla the women who came forward, were they all BSing?

....... and what about alla the peeps who knew but kept silent?:tiphat:

............ and why did Billy Bush get fired but not the perp?:moon:

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
Your trying to make a connection about something that's not there. It's pure infowars logic.

Toxic my man---no infowars here, pure liberal media reporting--all from Hanoi Jane's lips.

From: ww.hollywood.com/general/jane-fonda-wishes-she-had-exposed-harvey-weinstein-last-year-60699671/

(add third w to make link read "www")

Jane Fonda is “ashamed” of herself for failing to expose the allegations of sexual harassment and assault against Harvey Weinstein after making the discovery a year ago.

The Barbarella star didn’t think she should be the person to blow the whistle on the Hollywood scandal because she had not been among the actresses targeted by the disgraced movie mogul.

“I found out about Harvey about a year ago and I’m ashamed that I didn’t say anything right then,” she told CNNMoney. “Because I guess it hadn’t happened to me and so I didn’t feel it was my place.”

Stars including Angelina Jolie, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Kate Beckinsale have since come forward with their own bad experiences with Weinstein, dating back decades, following the initial expose in The New York Times last week (05Oct17), when Ashley Judd was among the first few alleged victims to speak out.

Fonda, 79, is proud to see women supporting other women in such a difficult situation, because she recognises how traumatic it can be to go public with stories of abuse.

In a separate interview on CNBC Meets… with host Tania Bryer, she said:

“I’m glad it’s coming out. Thank God it’s coming out. Thank God women are talking because back in the days, we were too scared to talk because we thought no one would ever hire us again, you know. And the more women are brave enough and, make no mistake, women who come forward and talk about being sexually harassed, abused or raped, it’s very, very, very, hard (sic). You don’t get anything out of it except fingers being pointed at you and too often people not believe you. So it’s very brave of these women to do it and it gives courage to other women.

Maybe your favorite site infowars picked it up from legitimate news sources...hmmm. Not everything is sweet; somethings are bitter, some sour and some are pure "pitui".

Badfishy1

Alla... your ignorance shines bright

And well, IF the DNC or any of the alphabet agencies had ANY thing that would stick, he would be gone already. Unfortunately for you they can't find shit. As far as the women lying or Bs'ing, that isn't for me to decide.... I'll leave that to you and the 'muh hurt feelz' club

Latest posts

Latest posts