What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help Me Diagnose This

Bloom SA

Hi guys
Please can i borrow your wisdom. Recently built a greenhouse with climate control. Well vented with exhaust and intake totalling 760cubic meter per hour. Air conditioner cools down the grow when it gets to 30 degrees celcius and above. Never drop below 18 degrees. Irrigation with micro sprinklers 3 times daily at 15 minutes each. It used tap water on a timer and ph of water is 7.2. Soil ph is 6 and consists of composted horse and chicken manure, bonemeal, epsom salts, river sand, clay and chopped up pine needles. Plants are in coir and verm mix to allow them to grow into the soil and are fed small doses of fish emulsion. Please help me identify this deficiency/toxicity.

Attachments

• 1507612114812547391999.jpg
    1507612114812547391999.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 11

acespicoli

I would start seedlings in a lighter mix small amounts of nutes fine vermiculite, make sure soil goes through dry and moist cycles. Not dry enough to kill a seedling though. You did say you have all the micro nutrients covered?