What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inbreeding study reveals why humans don’t have sex with their relatives.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
My iq is way over 98 maybe it's all the meat...I could of been in the Mensa if I had diff childhood...yeehaw

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I read awhile back that the production crew wanted that kid, (he's not inbred or mentally challenged) and he could play the slow stuff, but the fast pluckin' was done by a guy positioned behind the kid w/his arms stuck through a custom designed shirt & prop bench. :dunno:

Yep,,clever camera work hides the fact the the kid dont play at all,,
Well known history that they brought in a banjo player who was placed behind the kid and filmed so its like the kid is playing but hes not,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Banjo kid worked in Walmart for many years as a greeter and could not play one note on a banjo but a nice man who seems loved by those who know him but defo no banjo player but very clever camera shots and editing,,,,,,s2