What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Israel, considered a technological leader in medical cannabis?

Badfishy1

The Israel that grows pot and the Israel that are political trash and racial Impostors are 2 different things. Fuck the Ashkenazi Theo political bullshit.. Bunch of euro satanists pretending to be middle easterners, no respect.

The man who discovered THC taught me a lot about Stereo-chemistry, but he's still just a European pretending to be a Hebrew, when it comes down to it... Converting race for land rights, thats just a silly concept that should never be accepted by anyone.

Still trying to figure out how a religion became a 'race'...

Spaventa

Veteran
"When I said "Jew" it was a reference to there connection to Israel. I couldn't say Israeli because they may not have got their citizenship there yet but since they are all guaranteed it, the connection is equivalent."

yes you did and your "connection of equivalents" reveals your deep level ignorance on the matter.
Try educating your self a bit before you make prejudiced rants

Ok so quote me where I mentioned the Israeli government or Zionists. Quote any "rants" by me, at all.

Then explain how I'm ignorant. What glaring fact am I uneducated about? Do Jews NOT have "right of return" ? Does that NOT constitute a connection with Israel and its interests?

Oh... extra points if you can do it without being rude :)

Last edited:
W

Water-

Isreal = Israeli government

Israeli Governmnet = Zionism

You inferred that all the Jewish people of the world are by default connected to Israel and that is absurd, ignorant and shallow minded, as many Jewish people reject the Zionist state of Israel.
A persons ability to be a citizen of a country if they choose does not implicate them with the interests of that nation in any way.

This is not the place to have this discussion. This thread is about Medical Cannabis in Israel. Its not about your issues with Israel or Jewish people.

aloha

oldchuck

Veteran
Yeah, Drew, I agree with you. I never have thought a 2000 year old claim to land occupied by others had any justification but that was the deal after the atrocities of WWII. Reparations of a sort. Most people have reparation issues that ought to be addressed, including us Americans. That's called ethics. I need to look at those links. The Israelis are doing the best Cannabis work in the world and Jews are just as diverse, ethically, as any body else.

Spaventa

Veteran
Isreal = Israeli government

Wrong. Israel is a country. It has a government.

Israeli Governmnet = Zionism
wrong again. The Israeli government is the government of Israel. Zionism is a movement for the protection and development of the Jewish state. The many self proclaimed Zionists around the world are not all Israeli government employees.

You inferred that all the Jewish people of the world are by default connected to Israel and that is absurd
Hardly.

, ignorant and shallow minded, as many Jewish people reject the Zionist state of Israel.

The connection remains. They can always change their mind.

This is not the place to have this discussion. This thread is about Medical Cannabis in Israel. Its not about your issues with Israel or Jewish people.

aloha

We are discussing YOUR issues with my post, remember? Would you mind getting back on topic please?

Your new so its cool but we are friends here on IC and we don't go around throwing unfounded, hysterical accusations, rabid insults or try to virtue signal by attacking free speech ok newbie?

W

Water-

did this not start with your accusations against Israel and Jews that had nothing to do with the thread? yes it did

are you not attacking my free speech? yes you are

This thread is not about you or your self perceived importance or seniority.

I will not respond to you again.

You are extremely ignorant on this subject.

aloha (as in goodbye)

Badfishy1

did this not start with your accusations against Israel and Jews that had nothing to do with the thread? yes it did

aloha (as in goodbye)

Ohhh your feelz....

Spaventa

Veteran
No it didn't. It started with me complaining about the UN foreign aid rules my country is forced to comply with. At no point have ever attacked Jews, Israel or Zionists. I made a generalisation that many of the worlds super wealthy are Jewish. If you can disprove that, do so.

No I am not. Quote these attacks Ive made against you or your free speech. It was you attacking free speech calling me an antisemite because I said I don't like my taxes going to Israel.

You are extremely ignorant on this subject.

aloha (as in goodbye)

:laughing: the irony!

therevverend

Veteran
Before WW2 the Nazis had several different plans to get rid of the Jews. When public opinion mattered to them. The 'Final Solution' was called the 'final solution' because there was solution 1, solution 2, etc. Not because death is a 'final solution'. Well, I guess if they're dead they don't have to try any more. Anyway..
Shipping them all to Palestine was an earlier solution. Didn't work because there was no where to put them. The land was already occupied by Palestinians.
Earlier when large amounts of Jews would migrate to Israel they would pool money and buy land from landlords. Many of the Palestinians were tenant farmers. The actual land owners lived in Lebanon or Turkey. (Ottoman Empire) So when someone offers them a bunch of money for land that isn't worth much they take it.
Of course the Palestinians who've lived there for hundreds of years aren't happy but what can they do. These settlements became communes for the Zionist settlers. In the 30's when the Germans were trying to get rid of Jews the Palestinians were beginning to realize what was happening. So there were riots and the British were wary of angering them. Otherwise Hitler would have sent the Jews there.
Bormann had the idea of sending them all to Madagascar. Making it the Jewish homeland. Palestine didn't have to become 'Israel'. There were other locations considered.
After the war when the Russians and allies were dividing Germany someone had the idea of making the Jewish homeland in Europe. It would have made a lot more sense to make Israel where Kaliningrad is now, called Koinigsburg when it was German. But Stalin was in an expansive mood, probably didn't want a pro Russian Jewish state in his back yard.
The actual extermination didn't begin until the Nazis realized they might lose the war. And millions of their soldiers were dying on two fronts. Up until that point they saw the Jews as having value as slaves and hostages. Once Hitler realized 'the world Jew conspiracy' might defeat him he decided to get revenge in the nastiest way possible. I would think the Allied bombing and destruction of German cities was a huge factor in this decision. It was beginning when the genocide started.

W

Water-

No it didn't. It started with me complaining about the UN foreign aid rules my country is forced to comply with. At no point have ever attacked Jews, Israel or Zionists. I made a generalisation that many of the worlds super wealthy are Jewish. If you can disprove that, do so.

No I am not. Quote these attacks Ive made against you or your free speech. It was you attacking free speech calling me an antisemite because I said I don't like my taxes going to Israel.

:laughing: the irony!

you cant even keep straight who are communicating with.

I never called you an anti Semite or mentioned taxes.

and you clearly dont know what Irony means.

--

Jews make up 0.02% of the worlds population.

There are obviously far far more non jewish wealthy people than there are wealthy jewish people

:huggg:

therevverend

Veteran
Saw this article today.
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/fe...ng-palestinian-teenagers-170911085127509.html
Along with Israeli air strikes near Damascus. Bombing Hezbollah which is backed by Iran and the Syrian government. Which are backed by Russia. Not good.
The US has made a big mistake choosing sides in the Shia vs Sunni rivalry. Backing Saudi Arabia in their regional rivalries vs Muslims who don't conform to their conservative Wahhabist form of Islam. Shias are natural enemies of the Taliban, Al Qaeda, and Isis.

Spaventa

Veteran
you cant even keep straight who are communicating with.

I never called you an anti Semite or mentioned taxes.

and you clearly dont know what Irony means.

--

Jews make up 0.02% of the worlds population.

There are obviously far far more non jewish wealthy people than there are wealthy jewish people

:huggg:

Oh thats right, it was the other guy attacking my post in the post below yours. Wow, your actually correct about something for once! Good for you buddy! and thank you for correcting me.

I think your ready for a project! go look up "disproportionate" and while your there, "Irony". Wealthy people are disproportionately Jewish - nobody said there are more rich jews than rich non jews lol

The irony is you calling anyone else ignorant or implying they are stupid. Its ironic because you are obviously uneducated and not very bright.

One more thing, stop sending me childish rants and insults by PM.

W

Water-

Oh thats right, it was the other guy attacking my post in the post below yours. Wow, your actually correct about something for once! Good for you buddy! and thank you for correcting me.

I think your ready for a project! go look up "disproportionate" and while your there, "Irony". Wealthy people are disproportionately Jewish - nobody said there are more rich jews than rich non jews lol

The irony is you calling anyone else ignorant or implying they are stupid. Its ironic because you are obviously uneducated and not very bright.

One more thing, stop sending me childish rants and insults by PM.

your squirming makes me laugh, but it has gotten old fast.

W

Water-

ISRAEL OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZES MMJ AS AGRICULTURAL BRANCH

Israel officially recognizes medical marijuana as a part of the agricultural branch, according to Israeli Agriculture Minister Uri Ariel. The ministry believes that cannabis exports will bring in between 1 to 4 billion New Israeli Shekels per year. In addition to money from exports, the move allows Israeli cannabis farmers to receive government aid and support.

ISRAELI MEDICAL MARIJUANA

Israel has been a leader in cannabis research and development for the past decade. Their research and development has been recognized worldwide. In fact, they developed the first ever high-CBD strain called Avidekel.

In 2007, the country began allowing government-approved producers of medical marijuana. A few months ago, Israel’s largest supplier of medical pot expanded sales to the U.S. The process to obtain a medical marijuana license was recently shortened allowing more doctors to prescribe medical cannabis. The process to obtain a medical marijuana license was recently shortened, allowing more doctors to prescribe medical cannabis.

Less than a week ago, Israel’s Health Ministry approved the establishment of the first medical cannabis factory in Israel which will increase their supply by 10. Israel is taking several steps towards further developing medical marijuana.

MEDICAL MARIJUANA JOINS AGRICULTURAL BRANCH

Israeli Agriculture Minister Uri Ariel announced the decision to turn medical marijuana production into an agricultural branch on Tuesday morning. Growers of medical marijuana will now be able to receive support, grants, water distribution and even training from the Agriculture Ministry. The ministry claims there will be between 15 – 20 growers of medical marijuana who will receive government benefits and support.

Ariel has told the head scientists in the ministry and the agricultural research director to continue research and agricultural development to promote basic and applied research into medical marijuana. There hasn’t been a new agricultural branch since the horse branch was established a decade ago.

The Israeli Health Ministry acknowledged the fact that the majority of countries in the world have banned the use of cannabis.

However, the use of marijuana for medical purposes is growing in popularity worldwide. Since research on cannabis hasn’t been as limited in Israel as it is in other countries the positive effects of the plant have been confirmed to the government. As a result, the Israeli medical marijuana industry has been given the permissions necessary to thrive.

In the United States, licensed growers of medical marijuana still face repercussions due to federal laws conflicting with state laws. Blocks from the DEA have kept cannabis Schedule I and research to a minimum. Without sufficient research, it is hard to convince politicians to change cannabis laws.

http://hightimes.com/news/israel-officially-recognizes-mmj-as-agricultural-branch/

Spaventa

Veteran
your squirming makes me laugh, but it has gotten old fast.

Nobody is squirming and your not laughing. Making stuff up obviously makes you feel better but it just makes you look even more ridiculous than you already do.

Really stop with the abusive PMs - this place is for adults so behave like one.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
As attitudes change thru education, we start to see which states/nations come to the fore with new cannabis cultivation research and production technologies...

I presume that there is not such a huge industry of prohibition in Israel that will have to be gradually dismantled as there is in other nations.

Badfishy1

As attitudes change thru education, we start to see which states/nations come to the fore with new cannabis cultivation research and production technologies...

I presume that there is not such a huge industry of prohibition in Israel that will have to be gradually dismantled as there is in other nations.

Would be interesting to see how big the big pharma**** industry is in Israel... prohibition is dictated by the inflow of big pharma shekels

Latest posts

Latest posts