You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > USA Outdoor Grow Security

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies Seeds
USA Outdoor Grow Security Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-26-2017, 11:32 PM #51
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by brown_thumb View Post
Awe crap...

I just had big argument with the neighbor who keeps demanding more... more... more... more... more...

He peeled out of my driveway flipping me the finger. I was trying to explain that I'm nearly completely out of medicines I'm using for anxiety, depression, pain and Parkinson's.

He's a hateful vindictive selfish A-hole and I suspect he'll turn me and another neighbor in.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!!!
this sucks and i would really think hard about growing with someone like this around
at the very least cut him off for good
tell him you are completely out and wont be growing anymore
wait a while and let things cool out but you need to rid yourself of this clown
i think your concerns of him blabbing/ stealing from you are also valid
and someone like that will roll over on you in a heart-beat if he was ever caught

best of luck and stay safe
pop_rocks is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2017, 11:42 PM #52
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud of
I've decided to greatly reduce the number of plants I'm growing. I planted a lot this time so I'd be assured to have plenty of whatever strain works best for me and still be able to share a lot. I'll either toss or give away most of the seedlings I just started. That SOB just screwed himself because I'll have no option but to tell him "NO!!" from now on. The generosity is OVER. Seeds are pricey and this asshat is costing me approximately US$560 in seeds. On my meager disability income that hurts a BOAT-LOAD.
brown_thumb is online now Quote

Old 08-27-2017, 12:26 AM #53
Emperortaima

Emperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really nice
Damn that would definitely deter me or make me wanna move away from that tension if I were in your shoes vindictive people can really inhibit you from accomplishing goals

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2017, 01:18 AM #54
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud of
I would move but I'm just not able to, both financially and physically.
brown_thumb is online now Quote

Old 08-27-2017, 02:18 AM #55
rolandomota

rolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of light
This is why you should have kept to yourself about growing weed learn your lesson dont even tell yourself your growing. I say keep growing dont give your plants away people are ungrateful your only making the problem worse by giving those plants away. They will be small plants really small like 1 foot 2 feet max planted this late. Since you cant move the best thing you can do is keep to yourself dont share people talk so just cut off everyone or lie about growing say you have to buy it or say your in trouble and cant smoke dont share.
rolandomota is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-28-2017, 12:15 AM #56
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura about
dude- try afterthought. Gr8 genes, moderate price, xcellent smoke and order direct. jes don't tell yer friend.
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote