Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > No option to Edit posts?

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Seedsman for Cannabis Seeds
No option to Edit posts? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-20-2017, 09:42 PM #1
fizz

fizz will become famous soon enoughfizz will become famous soon enoughfizz will become famous soon enough
Question No option to Edit posts?

Is there no option to edit or delete your own post once it is made? Maybe I'm missing something.
fizz is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2017, 10:31 PM #2
fizz

fizz will become famous soon enoughfizz will become famous soon enoughfizz will become famous soon enough
Anyone? I was going to private message admin to ask, but I can't find that option either lol.
fizz is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2017, 10:36 PM #3
AgentPothead

AgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of light
Both of those unlock at 50 posts. Good luck.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2017, 10:39 PM #4
fizz

Ah ok. Thanks.
fizz is offline Quote

Old 08-26-2017, 12:16 AM #5
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
even after you CAN edit, you need to be quick. i don't "think" you can edit after you get a reply. (i know it is that way on some other forums i go to) if you say something stupid, hit "edit" real fast, LOL!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2017, 03:16 AM #6
fizz

LOL thanks for the heads up, armedoldhippy. In case anyone else is wondering, you can't edit posts in a thread that has been locked either! Good things to know.
fizz is offline Quote

Old 08-26-2017, 05:40 AM #7
Emperortaima

Emperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really nice
That edit option is pretty handy especially when you type swiftly like me and fuck up a lot lol

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2017, 10:03 AM #8
fizz

Yea you should see how horrible I am at texting on the phone. It's like a different language.
fizz is offline Quote