What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A little bit of everything

TheBlaze

I joined this forum to journal Darlin's Net, but I have some other stuff going on as well. Thought I might as well dump everything in here.

Just a little background. Been growing in coco with salt nutrients for a few years now. Just recently made the switch to organic. So there will be some coco and soil in this journal.

Flowering girls are under 1000w HPS + 860w LED. Veg girls (organic) are under a 600w HPS. Both tents are 8 x 4.

Bottled nutes for flower is a mix of Ionic coco bloom and GH flora bloom.

Bottled nutes for veg is biobizz. Also using kelpak, em-prosoil and will add some humic/fulvic soon.

4 of the veg girls were just up-potted into 12.5 gal fabric pots. The other 12 (Dnet) are still in small nursery pots.

Strains

Flowering

- Strawberry Amnesia
- Tutankhamon
- Purple Envy
- Blue Dream

Veg

- Darlin's Net
- Strawberry Diesel
- Purple Envy

Flowering is at 36 days 12/12 and roughly 27 days bloom.

Veg is at 27 days for the bigger girls and 4 days for the Dnets.

Here are some photos in no particular order...

TheBlaze

My veg girls.

Biggers girls look a little ragged as they were transplanted into the 12.5 gal pots 2 days ago.

30 and 7 days from seed.

2 x Strawberry Diesel and 2 x Purple Envy

Darlin's Net

TheBlaze

Day 40 of 12/12

All the lights will changed in the flower tent this weekend. Going to swap out my 1000w HPS cooltube for a flexstar 1000w DE HPS system. Also replacing the 2 LED panels for 2 x Gavita 270e LEP supplemental lights. I can't wait!

Tutankhamon main cola

Strawberry Amnesia

TheBlaze

UPDATE

Day 44 of 12/12

The plants are loving the new lights. Very happy I made the switch. Can't wait to hook up the second plasma light.

Plants are shooting new pistils and there is a noticeable swell in bud size in just 48 hours.

TheBlaze

Got the second plasma light up.

picture.php
picture.php