Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Info on the Warlock used in the BH cross

Thread Title Search
Info on the Warlock used in the BH cross Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-21-2016, 06:32 PM #1
one Q
Quality

one Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the rough
Info on the Warlock used in the BH cross

I read about how you selected the Blockhead side of the cross, but no info that I saw about the Warlock side.

All the pics of Warlock and Blockhead plants look fantastic!! Combining them will be great Im sure.

Thanks.
Apollo11 Journey DrBudGreengenes Compact SOG
one Q is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2016, 07:25 PM #2
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Yeah I was curious about this as well. I am wondering if he went more for flavor or smell by picking a fruity apricot one or more on the heavy yielding skunky phenos.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 11-18-2017, 06:59 AM #3
Chappi

Chappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the rough
@breeders retail. Do you have any info on the clone used? I know it’s a BC clone but do you have any other info on it?
Chappi is offline Quote

Old 11-18-2017, 07:33 AM #4
LouDog420

LouDog420 is a name known to allLouDog420 is a name known to allLouDog420 is a name known to allLouDog420 is a name known to allLouDog420 is a name known to allLouDog420 is a name known to allLouDog420 is a name known to allLouDog420 is a name known to allLouDog420 is a name known to allLouDog420 is a name known to allLouDog420 is a name known to all
Found this, but always like more info...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera View Post
The warlock is quite round in stature as a bush. Above average in terms of yield, and a flavor profile that is in the same family/class as the U.K. Cheese, but a much more rigid and self supporting stature than the cheese. I plan to make the Warlock x Cheese cross at some point just because they share so much in terms of terps, even if the warlock rings a little more raspberry on the nose and palate.
LouDog420 is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:08 AM #5
Breeders Retail
Vendor

Breeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappi View Post
@breeders retail. Do you have any info on the clone used? I know it’s a BC clone but do you have any other info on it?
Hey all,

I don't know that much other than what's already been quoted by Loudog. From what I remember the clone was a favourite of one or two compassion clubs in BC. I don't think it's in wide circulation among the public but could be wrong. I've tried a hybrid made with the BC warlock and it's terpy and strong! From what I remember the effect was a strong mix of head and body with more body influence than head. Raspberry is definitely there but more on the astringent side (maybe that was the influence of the other parental).

I was always a fan of Magus and Gerrit's original work. The early Warlock lines held varying phenos which held wide ranging aromas. I think Gerrit even brought out a limited seed line called Sandalwood Warlock.

In relation to the Warlock x Blockhead hybrid I would expect large yeilds with some phenos being very rich in aroma/terps. The blockhead hybrids really do deserve more investigation. So far there hasn't been much exposure of them here.

Thanks
Breeders Retail is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-18-2017, 07:27 PM #6
Chappi

Chappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the roughChappi is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for taking the time BR, good info.
Chappi is offline Quote