You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedebay Customer Service Experience

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Barney's Farm
Seedebay Customer Service Experience Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-07-2017, 11:13 PM #1
cureious

cureious has a spectacular aura aboutcureious has a spectacular aura aboutcureious has a spectacular aura aboutcureious has a spectacular aura about
Seedebay Customer Service Experience

NONE and I am not sure they have anyone monitoring support@seedbay.com

I have only had the courage to take the risk to purchase seeds twice, 2007 or 8? and recently in November 2016. Both times I chose Seedbay due to their reputation, although I was forced to reluctantly purchase from 2 additional seed banks because Seedbay did not have what I wanted.

The first time was good; They received my payment within 1 week, I received my seeds within 30 days.

My recent order is beyond awful; November 10, 2016 I won my Lifesaver seeds. On 11/15/2016 I mailed 3 cash orders for seeds in 3 separate envelopes with cash wrapped in green construction paper with the order wrapped around it in a letter sized envelope to 3 different seed vendors; 1 in Spain to Ace Seeds, 2 in the UK to Seedbay and Seedsman.

I've sent 5 emails to inquire about my order to support@seedbay.com with not 1 reply; December 08, 2016, January 08, 2017, January 25, 2017, February 3, 2017, and February 6, 2017

I successfully received my Ace Seeds order December 7, 2016, and my Seedsman order January 25, 2017.

At this point, I am behind 2 months, and if I want to make oil for 2 people I know that NEED it (FREE of course) as planned, I'll have to source Lifesaver from another seed bank.

Extremely disappointed
cureious is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2017, 01:22 PM #2
oldpink
Comfortably Numb

oldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant future
cureious
can you PM me your correct order No
the one from your previous pm's isn't a valid order number then I can check it out

OP

shine on 11/07/06

"Like Rick, I don't find it easy to express my feelings in words, but I loved him and will miss him enormously".David Gilmour Monday 15th September 2008

Gypsy is finally Free
oldpink is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2017, 03:14 PM #3
cureious

cureious has a spectacular aura aboutcureious has a spectacular aura aboutcureious has a spectacular aura aboutcureious has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpink View Post
cureious
can you PM me your correct order No
the one from your previous pm's isn't a valid order number then I can check it out

OP
Sent, ty
cureious is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2017, 01:50 PM #4
hodowca

hodowca is a glorious beacon of lighthodowca is a glorious beacon of lighthodowca is a glorious beacon of lighthodowca is a glorious beacon of lighthodowca is a glorious beacon of lighthodowca is a glorious beacon of lighthodowca is a glorious beacon of lighthodowca is a glorious beacon of lighthodowca is a glorious beacon of lighthodowca is a glorious beacon of lighthodowca is a glorious beacon of light
I have the same problem with my order. I am 10 years on this site and now I have a problem. I sent the money they received them. On seedbay appeared the inscription "Shipping", it was exactly on 9 February. Today there are 5 weeks of dispatch and I still do not have my seed ... I'm beginning to fear I lost my money.

Seedbay Support wrote me to wait another week longer because they have a lot of late orders ...
So I wait some time and write here or have been delivered or not, but always came from them after a maximum of 15 days ... Very sad.

Old 03-14-2017, 03:02 PM #5
chuckyoufarley

chuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant future
i have made 30 orders or better and have not been disappointed once ,ive even been sent stuff i didnt order .a cpl times they sent twice for some reason .so hang in peoples

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself
chuckyoufarley is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2017, 05:39 PM #6
hodowca

hodowca is a glorious beacon of lighthodowca is a glorious beacon of lighthodowca is a glorious beacon of lighthodowca is a glorious beacon of lighthodowca is a glorious beacon of lighthodowca is a glorious beacon of lighthodowca is a glorious beacon of lighthodowca is a glorious beacon of lighthodowca is a glorious beacon of lighthodowca is a glorious beacon of lighthodowca is a glorious beacon of light
yes me too ordered many times but this is first time when I am disappointed. I still have hope seeds come to me... i never wait so long like now

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2017, 01:55 AM #7
mamboo

mamboo will become famous soon enough
I've been waiting on an order since march 5th. that was paid for and confirmed through western union.

mamboo is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2017, 03:44 PM #8
Seedbay Support

Seedbay Support will become famous soon enough
Please PM oldpink if you have not already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamboo View Post
I've been waiting on an order since march 5th. that was paid for and confirmed through western union.
Seedbay Support is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2017, 04:06 PM #9
Bjorn to farm.

Bjorn to farm. will become famous soon enoughBjorn to farm. will become famous soon enough
I'm on the shit list of border security. They seize seeds on me. I even got "the letter" saying they seized some "suspected marihuana" on me..... so my first
Seedbay order was seized, I presume, so the nice people here re-sent my order even though it wasn't their fault. Thanks and those seeds I got are vigorous mother fuckers!
Bjorn to farm. is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2017, 06:19 PM #10
mamboo

mamboo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedbay Support View Post
Please PM oldpink if you have not already.
I have plenty.. and no results yet
mamboo is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.