What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow Auto Skunk Mass e Auto Critical Soma 2017

hi guys
I leave the photos of the first skunk mass auto I picked up, a 5-liter pot, it took 62 - 63 days, it seems to me that the smaller the pot the faster finish

hugs

I leave the pictures of the crop auto critical soma, it took about 70 - 71 days, vase of 7 liters, something lower but the flowers are more compact, smells amazing

Vesnican

Nice grow Med! :tiphat:

Soma critical looks fat!

What was the height of that skunk you chopped at 70 days? Looks like 1 meter. Does it smell like skunk?

i think 1,20 meters that one
thanks Aridbud :D

hi guys, leave the fotos of last auto skunk mass, takes almost 90 days, very fat, 11 liters soil

Hi, MedGrower.
Very impressive... good job there...really..
How did you feed them? and what medium?
I am planninig to run next autos, my first real ones...so would you recommend 18/6 cycle of lights? And i am going to run them with DTW coco...