Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Bodhi Seeds Strain Companion Guide

Thread Title Search
Bodhi Seeds Strain Companion Guide Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-13-2017, 05:21 AM #541
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Looks like i gotta do some seed poppin..... Nice Info here...
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

Old 09-28-2017, 12:47 AM #542
gingerb

gingerb is on a distinguished road
Hey guys, sorry if I've missed on this thread but I'm keen to find out some info on bodhi's Fat cherry or Orgasmatron (og nepali x stevie wonder).

I've currently testing Bodhi's Orgasmatron x Fat Cherry cross and want to get some more info about the different strains.
gingerb is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:21 AM #543
kro-magnon

kro-magnon has a spectacular aura aboutkro-magnon has a spectacular aura aboutkro-magnon has a spectacular aura aboutkro-magnon has a spectacular aura aboutkro-magnon has a spectacular aura about
You can find Nepali Og info pretty easily by google same with stevie wonder but nothing about Oragasmatron or Fat Cherry as far as I Know
kro-magnon is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2017, 04:58 PM #544
Ph-patrol

Ph-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivor
OMG

I pulled this off IG and it came in the form of a repost so take it for what it is.

Quote:
Bringing a hindu kush leaning citrus Afghani strain to the mountains of cali....there's lots to offer in this plant.. Old Mother Ghani is a seed line #Bodhi got long ago as an old afghani from a private collector.

he had this line crossed over to a crazy #krush strain at the time i was testing for him...im not big on satys, so this had to really catch my eye to keep her around..she grew easy with very little attention...this strain gets really hungry towards the end of flower...the medical side is what got me...super perma grin with an awesome body effect....
So I take as an old Afghan seed line that was resurrected

Here is My #5 tester

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 09:55 PM #545
Mark00

Mark00 is on a distinguished road
HI All;

Someone knows where I can find seeds of Dream Beaver and Tranquil Elephantizer ?

Peace

Mark

Mark00 is offline Quote

Old 01-03-2018, 08:05 PM #546
duddits

duddits is on a distinguished road
Question Info on two Bodhi packs I have?

Last edited by duddits; 01-03-2018 at 08:17 PM.. Reason: Different id needed
duddits is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2018, 05:47 PM #547
Ribsauce

Ribsauce is a jewel in the roughRibsauce is a jewel in the roughRibsauce is a jewel in the roughRibsauce is a jewel in the roughRibsauce is a jewel in the roughRibsauce is a jewel in the roughRibsauce is a jewel in the roughRibsauce is a jewel in the rough
Hey trying to find d some more info about the kush 4 mother used in bodhis deep line alchemy #9... any help would be greatly appreciated

She told me not to smoke it
But I did and it took me far away
And I turned out to be
The only hell mama ever raised.

Ribsauce is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2018, 07:23 PM #548
KONY

KONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to behold
Somehow misplaced my pack of Lazy Lightning.... have driven myself borderline crazy trying to find it. I took it out of the seed collection a few months ago, and didnt start them then, pretty sure I set the pack down somewhere and put something else ontop of it.....

Not sure where it is, but ended up starting the rest of the SSDD and Chem91 x Snow Lotus instead.
KONY is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2018, 09:06 PM #549
Raho

Raho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribsauce View Post
Hey trying to find d some more info about the kush 4 mother used in bodhis deep line alchemy #9... any help would be greatly appreciated
I heard Jim Ortega (dogless) was selling cuts (for rediculously high prices) of a plant he called Kush 4.
Thing is, Kush 4 was the name of a plant Nevil pulled from the batch of afghan seeds he got from ol Jim back in the day and it was just a pheno, not a strain.
This is the same batch of seeds that produced AfgT, AfgS, Ort15, and Garlic Bud (among others.)

Nev said it had that "kush smell" so he called it "Kush 4". Probably plant 4 out of the batch of afghans.

My point being, I doubt Ortega ever had a line by that name, and Nev may or may not have sent him back some seeds he made from that plant. He never said he did. It was a female so it would have had to been outcrossed with a male from something else as Nev was not doing fems back in the day.

Nev said he crossed Kush 4 with NL#2 and that ". . . that cross was the foundation of all of today's kush lines" which was pure ego and speculation on his part.
At best I would say Ortega's Kush 4 cutting would be a descendant of that cross.
At worst, it could be something completely unrelated.

Bodhi dropping the coin for the cut and then making seeds for normal people is very kind.

“You Can Recognize A Pioneer By The Arrows In His Back.”

Everything x oBoy
Raho is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2018, 09:13 PM #550
Cannavore

Cannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivor
bodhi has loads of jim ortega's stuff. doubt he paid a nickel for em.
Cannavore is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.